The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want)

2 posters

Go down

Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want) Empty Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want)

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 am

Savanna picked up the sword, testing the weight of it in her hand. It didn't feel right, but Savanna suspected that was because it wasn't her sword. Savanna was still angry that her father had taken away her sword just for dating Jonny-Boy. It was completely out of line, in her opinion. Just because her father didn't approve of her relationship didn't mean he had the right to take away her sword. Savanna scowled at nothing in particular as she tested how swiftly she was able to strike with the sword.

It was quiet and Savanna felt suffocated. Her life had taken a turn down a road that she didn't understand. It was new and different. Before her life was full of such darkness, such anger and solemness. Now that she was forming actual friendships and dating Jonny-Boy, her outlook changed completely. One would think that Savanna would be happy with this, but she was confused. Her feelings were jumbled and mixed up. Savanna didn't know if she enjoyed these new feelings, yet she didn't hate them.

Hearing a familiar voice, Savanna pointed her temporary sword at the person that had recently been causing problems in her life.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want) Empty Re: Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want)

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 am

Anthony walked into the Arena, a smirk on his face as he saw Savanna standing there. She appeared to be holding a sword that wasn't her usual one. Tony wondered why she was bothering with that piece of scrap metal when she had a perfect black sword that was her own. He watched her fondly as she tested out her sword.

"Savanna!" Anthony called, walking over to her. Before he could say anything else, he had the sword pointed at him.

"Well, it's nice to see you too, gorgeous." Anthony said, smirking down at her.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want) Empty Re: Dealing with Myself (Anthony and Savanna only or PM me if you want)

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 am

Savanna lowered her sword, glaring at Anthony from under her lashes. "You know, you never used to bother me this much before I had a boyfriend." Savanna accused bluntly, scowling at the unreasonably attractive boy. It was no fair that her cabin mate (Who wasn't her half-sibling) was too handsome for his own good. It was too tempting for Savanna. Of course, she was perfectly happy with Jonathon.

"Don't call me that," she demanded briskly, flipping her hair defiantly over her shoulder. Anthony had become a close friend of hers. She used to let her guard down around him occasionally. Now, that he was showing romantic interest in her, it was too risky. Savanna felt saddened by that, but she knew it was for the best.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 am

Anthony chuckled at Savanna. "That was because before I didn't have anything to worry about. Now I have to step up my game. I have to fight for you, you know." Anthony smirked down at Savanna. Savanna was undeniably beautiful... in a dark and dangerous sort of way.

Anthony wanted to kiss her, hug her, give her everything she wanted. Savanna deserved that. Not an egotistical son of Aphrodite that only liked her for her looks. Of course, Tony didn't know that for sure, but he could assume. Savanna deserved so much more. Anthony felt like he could give that to her.

"Call you what, gorgeous?" Anthony wondered innocently, leaning close to her. Her grey eyes captured him. Once again Anthony was held captive by Savanna.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 am

Savanna scowled and crossed her arms over her chest. "It's an easy fight. Jonny-Boy will always win." Savanna stated very decidedly, glaring at Tony. For someone who she used to love being around, he was turning into a pain in her ass. Savanna wondered why Jonny-Boy got on his nerves so badly. She also wondered when his feelings became so strong. "Don't waste your time fighting if you won't win." Savanna spat, putting the sword down on the ground.

"Don't call me gorgeous." Savanna growled, leaning closer to him as he did to her. Now she was beyond pissed off. Anthony had no right to act like this. It was completely uncalled for.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 am

Anthony noticed how Savanna looked positively delicious while she was angry. Surely her boyfriend noticed how amazing Savanna was. Anthony doubted that anyone doubted how amazing Savanna was.

"You should know never to challenge me, gorgeous." Anthony stated, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her against him. Tony knew that she had a girlfriend, but he didn't give a damn. "I always win." Anthony whispered into her ear, smirking slightly.

Instead of responding to her, Anthony leaned down and kissed her.... straight on the lips.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

Savanna scowled when Anthony wrapped his arm around her waist. Who the hell did he think he was. Savanna struggled against his arms. Savanna wanted noting more than to deck Tony right in the face an never speak to him again. "I'll challenge you if I want. I always win." Savanna was beyond fuming at this point. Anthony had turned into one of her friends into one of her enemies. Quickly.

Then, he kissed her. Straight on the lips. Savanna was frozen in shock for a few moments before she reacted. Savanna stomped on his foot angrily ans pulled herself away from him. "HOW DARE YOU?" Savanna screamed, her hand moving up to wipe her mouth. "You are a bastard. Never come anywhere near me again." Savanna seethed before running out of the Arena, toward the Mess Hall... she needed to get away.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 am

Anthony smirked when she struggled against him. Anthony guessed that Savanna was in denial about her feelings. Anthony and Savanna had more in common than her and her boyfriend would ever had. Surely she realized that.

"Then its a deal. We'll have to see who comes out victorious."

Anthony held Savanna closely as she remained unmoving. Anthony was thoroughly enjoying this kiss until Savanna stomped on his foot, making him yelp in pain. "Don't deny you enjoyed it gorgeous!" Tony yelled after her, glaring at her retreating back. No matter how angry they made each other, Tony still knew he was in love with her.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down