The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed - Page 2 Empty Re: Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Savanna raised an eyebrow at Jonathon. "Well... thanks." Savanna said, her cheeks heating up slightly. It wasn't often that she got compliments from anyone. "If I get this reaction from you wearing this dress, then I'll wear them all the time and see how many boys want me." Savanna said, smirking. "Maybe its so great because its on me?" Savanna joked looking innocent. Savanna didn't want guys to give her attention, but she wanted to see how Jonathon reacted.

"Oh, so I look better than Natalie Portman and she is better than you. So, does that mean I'm better than you?" Savanna wondered, grinning and standing up. "Should I go see what I look like, or do you want to continue complimenting me instead?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed - Page 2 Empty Re: Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 pm

"I spent four years on my outfit. No way it's because your outfit is on you." Jonathon declined, sitting up. "But you're still insanely hot in that."

"She's not better than me. Just more perfect." Jon frowned, scowling angrily. "I am simply much more beautiful than her."

"Does this count as a compliment?" Jon asked before planting a kiss on Savanna's cheek.

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Savanna rolled her eyes at Jonathon, but still laughed nonetheless. "I love how you managed to give me a compliment within an insult. That's a real gift. Perhaps you should find a job doing that." Savanna joked, smiling sweetly at Jonathon. It was fun hanging out with him. Perhaps she would come back to hang out with him even when they weren't doing make-overs. He was really interesting to hang out with.

Raising an eyebrow, Savanna scoffed. "Wait.... so, then what am I? I'm prettier than her, but not as perfect. So, am I like even beautiful with you?" Savanna was confused by Jonathon's statement. At least he made her think. "You are better looking than her." Savanna admitted, not believing that she was saying that.

When Jonathon kissed her cheek, Savanna's eyes widened. "S-sure, that counts as one." Savanna stuttered a little, scowling inwardly at herself. Gaining back her confidence, Savanna smirked. "But, seriously, what kind of guy kisses a girl on the cheek?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

"And my ego just inflated even more." Jon smirked. "I think I'll stay with modelling." he shrugged. "And...uh....you're hot, and a supermodel next to me." he clarified. He was kind of confused- he hadn't really talked to a girl one on one since his spring show auditions and they still confused him.

Raising an eyebrow at th statement, Jon smirked, slightly unsure, and kissed Savanna right on the lips before pulling way. "'That better?" he questioned.

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Savanna smacked her forehead against her hand in fake-disappointment. "Great! I failed you! I was supposed to make you less egotistic and I managed to make you even more self confident!" Savanna grinned at Jonathon. "I guess I'm a fail at life." Savanna said it nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. "Thanks, I'm not used to people saying I'm attractive. Most of the time they don't even get to know me. I guess that's what I wanted though." Savanna didn't feel bad about guarding people away from her. But, with Jonathon, she wanted him to get to know her. It was an odd feeling.

When Jonathon kissed her, Savanna smiled. "Much better," she stated, smirking at him. It felt right. That was scary.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Self confident? Me?" Jonathon asked in disbelief. "I'm far from that." he scoffed, frowning slightly before replacing it with a bright grin. "Well then, they're jackasses." Jon shrugged. "Do you wanna see my Lolita outfit?" he question curiously, spying it hanging in his closet.

"Good. I'm pretty new to this." Jon joked slightly. "Your turn." he grinned again.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Savanna scoffed, making her eyes comically wide. "You are probably the most egotistical person I've ever met. Much better than insecure though. Hearing what Jonathon said, Savanna blushed. "That's what I tell them, but they just don't listen!" Savanna shook her head in fake sadness. "Lolita outfit? Sure!" Savanna found herself liking these make-overs. They were turning out to be quite the fun experience.

"I'm new at this too." Savanna admitted, looking at him curiously. She then laughed when Jonny-Boy suggested that. Leaning over, Savanna connected her lips with his. It was better than the last kiss. Her lips held his for awhile, before pulling away. "How was that?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 pm

"How is being insecure egotisitcal or whatever you said?" Jon asked. He stood, going to his closet while stripping off his shirt. His jeans would work for the outfit. Pulling on a white button up, Jon laughed. "That's Ares's kids for you." he joked. Shrugging on his jacket, he adjusted the tail and quickly mussed up his hair before grabbing his top hat.

Jon grinned when Sav kissed him back. Holding her lips there, he nodded as she pulled away. "Excellent." he grinned.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Savanna rolled her eyes endearingly at Jonathon. "You are full of yourself, is what I meant to say." Savanna said, grinning at him. Savanna watched as he changed into his outfit. It was humorous watching him get ready. He really looked like a model. "I only know one tolerable Ares' kid. It was Danielle, the one that verbally abused you last night." Savanna said with a grin. She felt bad about being mean to Jonathon last night. He didn't deserve her wrath.

When they pulled away from each other, Savanna smirked. "So, what does this mean now?" They had kissed, been hanging out all day and have gotten to know each other. It sure sounded more than a simple friendship.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm

"Ah." Jon nodded, grabbing a tube of basic white foundation and an older brush, quickly applying it. Applying some uick lipstick (very subtle) he turned, spreading his arms for Sav's approval. "So?" he asked uncertainly. "I saw it in a music video a few months and made some adjustments.

Jon winced at the memory. "Uh...yeah..." he muttered.

"I'm not sure. I guess we're boyfriend and girfriend now..."
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:54 pm

When Jonathon turned around for approval, Savanna found herself staring. He looked more attractive than he's ever been. Savanna liked that look on guys and it looked even better on him. "Um... yeah, you look amazing." Savanna managed to choked out, smiling at him. This was turning out to be quite the day.

"Hm... I guess we are." Savanna replied, smiling sweetly. Savanna had never had a boyfriend before, but it was a nice feeling. Savanna just couldn't believe that she was dating the son of Aphrodite. It was too odd. "Look at us. The daughter of Hades and the son of Aphrodite. What a unlikely couple." Savanna had no clue she would come here today and get a boyfriend.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

"Thank you. You look just as good." Jon grinned brightly, taking off the costume, makeup still on. He sat on his bed, hmming at Sav's remark. It was quite strange, how two total opposites ended up- ok, never mind that thought train, his head was beginning to hurt.

"Strange how an basic makeover turned out....I think it's almost dinner time." Jon said before kissing Sav again.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 am

Savanna smirked at Jonathon and laid back on the bed, closing her eyes. She was tired. Today was a big day in more than a few ways. Savanna had no clue if her and Jonathon were going to last, but he was her first boyfriend. Only appropriate that he happened to be the son of Aphrodite. It seemed that Ares' idea of her dating on of his boys didn't work. Sucks for Ares.

"Hm... strange idea." Savanna replied, kissing Jonathon back. "Maybe we should make our way down to the Mess Hall, freak out the other kids. Maybe make everyone wonder what way of torture I used to make you date me." Savanna offered, smirking up at Jonathon.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum