The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed Empty Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 am

Jonathon swung his legs over the side of his bunk, wincing as his foot hit his bag. Seeing no permanent damage done-nothing a bit of clipping couldn't handle- the seventeen year old opened a window, and with the ensuing blast of 90 degree weather, quickly stripped off his shirt. Glancing around the cabin, he decided to clean up a bit before Savanna arrived for her makeover. Sitting heavily on the ground Jon grabbed a box and filled it with dirty laundry, sliding it under the bed. More stuff spewed out from that never ending abyss.

He made steady work of the organizing, leaving out stuff he would need later on his bed. Not noticing his phone chime four, he finally finished, flopping at the cushy pink carpet in relief.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed Empty Re: Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 am

Savanna walked toward the Aphrodite cabin, earning many confused looks from the other campers. They were confused by her approaching the cabin and they were confused by her lack of usual attire. For her make-over, Savanna had no make-up on and she wore a pair of jean shorts and a tank-top. It was like everyone else at the camp. It probably scared everyone to see her looking so normal. Since she was so greatly abnormal.

Moving the things that Jonny-Boy wanted her to bring into her other arm, Savanna knocked on the cabin door. "Jonny-Boy, its your favorite person!" she sang, smirking already.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed Empty Re: Organizing the Underbellies of a Bed

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 am

Jon stood, wincing as his back popped. Probably nothing bad... Sighing, he opened the door, and still forgetting that he was shirtless, frowned as a few female campers eyed him. Yanking Savanna inside, he closed the door, pushing her on the bed. "I am giving you a Gothic Japanese schoolgirl look. I do not want any complaints, death threats or threats of castrating me. You will stay still and you will wear the clothes I give you." he listed his rules, crossing arms across his chest.

He was in his domain now, and the chic would just have to deal.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am

Before Savanna could make a dangerously witty comment (like she always does) about his shirtless state, she was pulled inside roughly and pushed onto a bed. Hearing what he said, Savanna raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" Savanna cried, standing up from the bed. She was shorter than Jonathon, but she didn't care. She also didn't care that she was breaking a 'rule'. "I don't listen to you. I said you could give me a make-over. Not push me onto a bed and give me a list of rules to follow!"

He must've been crazy if he thought that she would be following his rules. If they were going to tolerate each other. He needed to understand the way she did things.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 am

"I'll only let you toughen me up if you will follow these simple rules. Other than that, you have complete freedom. you can change my designs within reason, pick the second color, etc. If you try and do anything else during the make up part, it will screw everything up. During the last part- clothes, of course- the only rule that applies is the threats." Bracing a hand on his hip, Jonathon raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

After about 5 minutes, Jonathon sat down in front of Savanna and got his makeup brushes ready.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 am

Savanna sighed and sat back down on the bed. She needed to toughen him up. It had to be done. Savanna would follow his rules for now. "Fine, I'll be a good little girl and follow all of these idiotic rules." Savanna sounded like a child. She didn't care though. "Won't your siblings freak out if they see me in here? For one, I'm not even supposed to be alone with you in a cabin. And two, they all hate me." Savanna didn't want to deal them at the moment. She just wanted to get this make-over done with as soon as possible.

When Jonathon sat down in front of her, Savanna smirked. "Are you going to make me look like a slut?" she wondered teasingly, knowing that her and Jonathon weren't the closet of friends. She still didn't know if she could trust him.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 am

"No. They haven't arrived yet, I think." Jon shrugged , unscrewing some foundation and dipping in a brush. Starting to apply it to his frenemy's face, Jon rolled his eyes. "They all think I'm gay either way. They typically are cool with it." Finishing up with that, he tugged her eyelids down, dabbing a bit on those. "Pucker." he ordered, picking up his apple red lipstick and un capping that.

"I am not. I'm going for a basic schoolgirl."
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 am

Savanna listened to Jonathon as he applied make-up to her face. She had to admit that this was nice. No one ever did this to her. Even if she somewhat hated Jonathon, he was fun to be around. "You're lucky to have siblings though. I don't have any that I know of." Savanna frowned. "I wouldn't know why they think you're gay." Savanna teased with a wink. When her eyelids were tugged down, she scowled. "You could've just asked." Then she puckered when he asked her too. This is really interesting.

Sighing out in relief, Savanna smiled. "That's good. Because, if you did, I would make your training unbearable."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 pm

"They're all bitches. Selfish, vain, bitches." Jonathon shrugged, expertly applying the lipstick. "Kay. Now, I'm going to be doing a lot on your eyes, so try not to blink too much." he advised, digging out his eyeshadow. Getting the appropriate brush, he carefully dabbed on coral powder, deciding he'll have to do some coral in the clothes. Applying the eyeliner, he smirked. "Apparently liking clothes, modelling and makeovers being my crack means I'm gay." Jon shrugged.

Letting the eyeliner dry a bit, Jon brushed some blush daintily across the cheeks of Savanna, eyes widening. "Uh...." he said in shock. "Please no waking me up at ungodly hours..."
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Savanna's eyes widened when Jonathon spoke badly about his siblings. "That sucks. I'm sorry," Savanna had never said that before. The only time was when James died and she felt like it was her fault. That was the only thing she had said. But, lately, she's never said sorry. But, she really did feel bad. "Alright, I'll do whatever." Savanna found herself getting along with Jonny-Boy. He was much more than he seemed like. "I didn't think you were gay when I met you. I just thought you were a prick." Savanna answered honestly, smiling at him.

Savanna grinned deviously. "I swear, I won't wake you up early. I am not a morning person. Be prepared if we are training late at night though."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 pm

"Eh. Not your fault. I'm not much better." Jon shrugged. He put down the brush, listening to Savanna talk as he put on black cream shadow, the darkness soon being coated with a bit more of coral reaching up to her eyebrows. "At least I get silence during the school year," Adding heavy mascara, Jon frowned. "I'm not gay. Just much better than regular guys."

Done with her face, Jon smirked at his masterpiece. "Now, for the clothes!" he said cheerily, clapping his hands happily.

His favorite part.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Laughing at his comment, Savanna brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "You know me, I'm the biggest bitch known to man." Savanna struggled not to blink. "You aren't a year round camper?" Savanna wondered, raising an eyebrow, then remembering that she had to keep still. "I don't have anywhere else to live besides here." her voice wasn't sad, just firm. It was truthful. "You're much better than some of the guys I know. Most of them are perverts that can't keep their hands to themselves." Savanna vividly remembered one boy trying to maul her with his lips. She broke his nose.

Savanna saw him looking intensely at her face. She blushed slightly feeling self-conscious. "Am I disgusting?" Savanna wondered, smirking at him. "Um... do I have to change in front of you?" She asked, standing up.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"Right. And I'm a weightlifter." Jon snorted, going over to his closet and removing a large set of petticoats and a corset. "Put these on while I whip up an over dress." he instructed. "They might look smart, but just wait," he said, unknowing confusing adjectives AND style plans.

"I'm a year round camper, but my dad wants me to visit sometimes. Gives me a few math lessons and stuff." Jon snorted. "I think I'm naturally dumb. But anyways, when I do visit, it's horrible and I usually bitch out on my stepmother."

"No, I'm just a really good make up artist. The bathroom is over there, but I'll have to do the buttons. Twist them the wrong way, off they go." Jon said, picking up his scissors.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Savanna mocked gasped. "Are you implying that you don't think I'm the biggest bitch?" Savanna smiled at her teasing. Savanna watched as he grabbed a bunch of odd looking clothes. Savanna rolled her eyes. "I repeat, do I have to change in front of you?" Savanna didn't care, but surely Jonathon wouldn't be comfortable around a un-beautiful person. Savanna chose to ignore his next comment, not knowing what he meant.

"I sometimes visit my dad too. It isn't the same obviously. I mean, he's Hades. But, I have a bitchy stepmom too. God, she hates me!" Savanna exclaimed laughing. Her and Jonny seemed to have a lot in common. That thought humored Savanna, but scared her at the same time. "You? Dumb? Never!" Savanna joked, punching his arm slightly. It was fun hanging around Jonny-Boy.

Savanna nodded in acknowledgement. "Alright, well, show me the way so I can change into whatever these things are." Savanna said holding up what Jonathon handed her.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 pm

"Yeah." Jon said simply, pointing at a pink and fuzzy door. "Right there." he said simply again, not looking up from his work. "Those things are petticoats and a corset."

"Eh. I think my stepmom is obsessed with my looks... wait, how do you have a stepmom?" Jon frowned in confusion. "If you saw me last week, you would understand. I don't understand basic Algebra. Like, the middle school stuff." he shrugged, threading a needle after making quick work of the sheets. When Savanna punched him, Jon winced. "Ow! Just how strong are you?" he asked, rubbing the spot quickly. Definitely gonna bruise.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Savanna followed with her eyes toward the direction where Jonathon pointed. "It everything here pink?" Savanna asked in slight disgust. Savanna laughed at what Jonathon called the things in her hands. "They look like some new form of torture. I'll have to tell my dad about it." She said with a grin.

Rolling her eyes, Savanna laughed. "I think just about everyone is obsessed with your looks. Even yourself." Savanna motioned to his bare torso. "Do you really have to be shirtless every time I run into you?: Savanna wondered, shaking her head. "Yeah, Persephone? Are you unfamiliar with the story? She is stuck in the Underworld for eternity with my father." Savanna guessed that was probably why she was such a bitch. No one wanted to be held hostage. "I'm alright at school. Not great because of my disabilities, but I passed." Shrugging, Savanna laughed when he winced. "I'm sorry" Stop saying sorry Savanna! "I've been fighting since before I could remember. I had to protect myself." Savanna said sadly, shocked by the sorrow in her voice. She was too vulnerable around Jonathon.

Savanna pulled Jonathon toward the fuzzy door. "Open this please." Her voice was sweet and so was her smile.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 am

"Not everything." Jon said, gesturing at his dark red bedding. Rolling his eyes, he set down the scissors and fabric and opened the bathroom door. "They're petticoats. Essential for the poofiness." he rolled his eyes. "Do you ever read Vogue?"

"With these looks, it's hard not to." Jonathon smirked arrogantly, "And I'm shirtless? That explains the draft..." he said thoughtfully, grabbing a black muscle shirt from the closet and pulling it on.

"Oh. I don't bother myself with the Olympians. And I really don't care. Modeling is a good career." Jon shrugged, grabbing a few sheets of lace and sewing it on quickly. "Now get dressed."

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 am

Savanna looked at his bedding and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you aren't as feminine as I thought!" She stated, smirking at him. Savanna walked into the bathroom, but didn't close the door yet. "Petticoats my ass! These--" she held them up, "are evil! I don't even want to know what I will look like with them on!" Savanna tilted her head to the side. "Vogue?"

"You know, looks aren't everything. Sure, they are nice to have, but not everything. You're mom is the Goddess of love! Doesn't that mean loving someone on the inside as well?" Savanna shook her head. "I don't believe in love, so I guess I'm not one to talk." Hearing his next arrogant comment, Savanna scoffed. "You're funny for someone with a bigger ego than brain." Savanna teased, smiling. Seeing him put on a shirt, Savanna mock-pouted. "Darn, I liked you better shirtless." Savanna joked, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah I'm working on it!" Savanna exclaimed, shutting the door. Somehow, she managed to put on the torture devices. "What the Hades am I wearing?" Savanna wondered, opening the bathroom door. "Why are you doing this to me?" she felt like she couldn't breathe and her curves her emphasized to the point where she felt uncomfortable.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 am

"A magazine."

Jonathon made a few snips, the needle moving quickly across the fabric. "Eh. No one to love." he said shortly, avoiding looking at Savanna by staring at his project.

"Are you calling me dumb, you little ass?" Jon asked skeptically. "And thank you." As she changed, Jon finshed up the rough dress, handing it to Savanna as she finished.

"You agreed.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 am

Savanna raised her eyebrows. "A magazine? Hm... that probably explains why I don't know what it is. I never wasted my time stealing magazines back when I lived in New York."

Giving Jonathon an odd look, Savanna shrugged. "That probably explains it." It didn't miss Savanna's attention that Jonny-Boy attempted not to look at her. Savanna didn't know why though. Maybe he would explain it, but Savanna didn't want to ask.

"I'm an ass?" Savanna scoffed, smirking at Jonathon. "If anyone in this cabin is an ass, it would be you." Savanna said it affectionately, in a joking way. This make-over was turning out to be enjoyable. Savanna had no clue why she enjoyed it, but she did. In fact, Savanna wouldn't mind when the next one came around.

Savanna looked at the dress she was handed. "Not bad." She said with a smile. "I only agreed because my mouth doesn't listen to my mind."

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am

"Huh. you're strange." Jon shrugged, "Put it on. I'll have to work on it later, though. it's a rough outline." He stood, putting back his things and sitting on his bed, stretching out.

"So you aren't going to question why i love myself so much and not other people? You're the first." Jon questioned curiously.

"I'm a bitch, not an ass." Jon scoffed. "Beautiful, Intelligent, Charming, Hot." he listed.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 am

Savanna raised an eyebrow at Jonathon. "You just realized that I'm strange. I'm sure your siblings would've told many horror stories about how strange I am." Savanna rolled her eyes. Taking the dress from him, Savanna looked at it. "This will look good on me?" Savanna didn't usually wear dresses. Shrugging, Savanna walked back into the bathroom. Closing the door, Savanna slipped on the dress. She didn't risk looking in the mirror to see her appearance. "Tell me how bad it is." Savanna said, standing in front of Jonathon.

"I won't question it because I already know. In fact, I think you aren't capable of loving anyone but yourself." Savanna noticed how he kept going on about how no one was as beautiful as him. And if they were, they were his siblings. Jonathon was cursed to be alone with his looks. He wouldn't be able to get past it if someone wasn't beautiful.

Savanna laughed. "You aren't as big of a bitch as me though." Savanna admitted, smiling. "I wouldn't say you are intelligent." Savanna joked, thinking that Jonny-Boy actually was intelligent in his own way.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 am

Jon fell off the bed, gaping openly. "Uhh...." he stammered in surprise. He wondered if his nose was bleeding..."Socks and shoes..." he scrambled back on his bed, still gaping as he handed the articlle to her. "You...you are hot."

"Really? Why is that?" Jon frowned, before realizing that'd give him premature wrinkles and smoothed his face, blinking n confusion. "I know that I'm too beautiful for some people, but there are some people way better than me." he muttered.

"I would love to see you in full bitch mode." Jon grinned, joking around. "Was I just insulted?" he frowned.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Savanna stepped away from Jonathon, her eyes wide as he scrambled around. When he said she was hot, she just about burst out laughing. "Um... thanks?" Savanna said, taking the article from him. "So, am I passable now?" Savanna wondered, smirking deviously at him. It seems as if they were getting into more... dangerous territory.

"Do I really need to explain?" Savanna asked sadly, sitting down by him. "Who are these people that are better than you? I would like to meet them. I'm sure I would be amazed by their awesomeness." Savanna chuckled lightly, her eyes looking down at the pink carpet. Everything in her cabin was black or red. Nothing had much color.

Savanna grinned. "I think you saw me at my almost bitchiest last night. I was pretty mean." Savanna stated, looking at him. "Yes, I did just insult you." Savanna joked.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 pm

"Passable? You're....hotter than....than Natalie Portman!" Jon gaped, eyes wide. "That settles it. I'm making four more of those dresses for you." he grinned. Jon couldn't believe that Savanna looked so awesome...."I did much better on your dress than i did on my Victorian-Gothic outfit." Jon decided.

"Uh....I think." Jon nodded, wondering why Sav sounded so sad. "Uh....Portman, Taylor, Shirley Temple, Marilyn Monroe, countless of stars."
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum