The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's nice to finally meet you

2 posters

Go down

It's nice to finally meet you Empty It's nice to finally meet you

Post by Poseidon Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 am

Poseidon sighed stretching his arms in the air as he walked past the lake. It was time to visit his daughter and honestly he was a bit nervous but he was excited slightly at the same time. He reached her cabin walking inside looking around but she wasn't there yet. Sighing he walked over and sat down on her bed to wait for her to arrive. He looked around the room, it was fairly clean and nothing wasn't laying out in the open for him to look at like pictures or something. He was starting to get bored so he stood up and was going to come back another day until he heard the doorknob turn.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

It's nice to finally meet you Empty Re: It's nice to finally meet you

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am

Kayleigh sighed just getting back from practicing her water jets as usual and had gotten tired. She was heading back to her cabin to take a nap for an hour before lunch. She walked up to the door and turned the door knob walking in. She heard someone move and yanked her dagger out from its holster on her boot, opened up her water bottle getting the water jets ready and fired at the intruder. "Who are you? State you reason for entering my cabin uninvited." She said fiercely pointing her dagger at them in a defensive stance.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 am

Poseidon smiled as he watched his daughter Kayleigh walked in but was attacked by water jets, which weren't too strong but was pretty good for her age, and a dagger of all things. She uses a water bottle and I just summon water from the lake, how different but genius on her behalf he was thinking. "Now now, Daughter, that won't be necessary. I just stopped into say hi not get attacked. Though nicely done on the defense. The water jets could use some more work though, I can tell your practicing well done." He said clapping. "Now put your dagger down and give me a hug please?" He said smiling opening his arms out.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 am

Kayleigh listened as the intruder spoke her eyes widening. "Dad?" She asked sliding her dagger back in it's holster and straightening up. "Is that.. is that really you?" She asked taking a small step forward. "Thanks, I have been practicing a lot" Kayleigh said and nodded when he asked for a hug. She walked into his arms and hugged him. "It's... it's nice to see you dad." She said sighing. She was incredibly happy to see Poseidon finally but wasn't sure on how to act or what to say, or even what to expect from him. A hug was defiantly not what she expected at all. She stepped back and looked at him, he needed a shave but he was there in front of her and she could barely believe it. "Why haven't you come sooner? I have been here for a while now" She said lowering her head in disappointment.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 am

Poseidon smiled at Kayleigh, she had grown up to a be a beautiful young teen demigod. "All me yep, I'm pretty sure it's me Poseidon god of the sea nothing has changed nothing will I hope." He said laughing heartily. He smiled as she hugged him and he returned the hug. "It's nice to see you to Kayleigh, you have grown up so fast" He said as she walked away from him. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose as she asked him why he hadn't come sooner. "I am dreadfully sorry, my little girl, it's just I have been busy and well didn't know how you would react to seeing me." He said taking his hand down. He nodded. "I know how long you've been here, I just recently met your cousin Savanna." He said hoping she didn't get mad at him for meeting his niece before meeting his daughter.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum