The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep On Swimming....

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keep On Swimming.... Empty Keep On Swimming....

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:02 am

Jonathon waded through the water, iPod safe in the waterproof case and ear buds plugged in to his ears. Dressed in just swimming trunks, the demigod was ready for a long, relaxing swim. His dagger was strapped to his thigh under the trunks, a piece of rubber over the tip. When he was shoulder deep in water, Jonathon dived and began to swim easily, slipping into a backstroke happily. Camp had been loud and noisy ever since summer started and Jonathon just needed to relax at the lake.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Keep On Swimming.... Empty Re: Keep On Swimming....

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 am

Savanna walked down to the lake, her ear buds in her ears. She decided that today would be the perfect day to go for a swim. Most of the time, the other kids at camp were swimming. Savanna, last year, had found a hidden part of the lake that she could swim it. It was a blessing really. Perhaps Poseidon didn't mind his niece that much after all.

Savanna wore shorts that were considered far too short for a normal day. Then she wore her blood red bikini top. Savanna knew that she wasn't ugly in the least, but she didn't want anyone to see her without much clothes on. Hades would probably kill any boy that oogled her. And Savanna didn't want the guilt of murder on her hands.

Humming along to the song, Savanna stopped still when she saw the boy from last night swimming in her area. Pulling out her earphones, Savanna smirked. "Well, if it isn't Jonny-Boy."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 am

Jonathon stopped at the sound of the girl's voice. Taking his ear buds out, he hooked them over his ears carefully, moving so he was treading water. "Hello, Williams." he greeted pleasantly. Just because she was a bitch didn't mean he had to be one. "And Jonny-Boy? I thought you were under the impression that I was female." he snipped, running a hand through his hair to spike it up.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:23 am

Savanna raised an eyebrow at the boy. Either he was a complete idiot, or he was trying to get something. Either way, it caused her dark eyes to narrow at the boy. "You going to call me Williams now, eh?" her voice was sickly sweet, sugary acid dripping from every word. Savanna rolled her eyes at his comment. "Within good reason." She deadpanned, setting her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing here?" Savanna wondered, keeping her voice neutral. Her face was in a blank mask, making sure he couldn't tell what she was feeling. It was a skill that Savanna was very grateful that she had.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am

Jonathon rolled his eyes mentally. "I just don't think that the likes of you should be acknowledged properly." After all, Jonathon was the beautiful person here, not Williams.

"What does it look like? I'm swimming, obviously. Not much else you can do in a lake." he snapped. "What are you doing here? I don't see you swimming." Really, the nerve of the non-beautiful people....
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 am

Savanna was partly annoyed and partly interested by how someone could be so stupid. "The likes of me, huh?" Savanna said airy, her tone nonchalant. "What, you mean a daughter of one of the Big Three? A daughter of the person that, once you are dead, has control over what level of Hell you'll be in?" Her tone was dark now, malicious without trying. "Yeah, I don't deserve to be acknowledged properly."

Hearing his pompous remark, Savanna pulled off her shorts. Now she was standing in nothing but a bikini. Sneering at Liks for a second, Savanna drove into the cold water. After resurfacing, Savanna smirked at him. "I'm swimming now, aren't I?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 am

Jonathon sighed. This girl had serious problems. "I mean an un-beautiful person." he said airily, smirking. "I honestly don't care about who your father is." he added, just to piss the girl off even more.

Swimming towards Williams, Jonathon stopped about three feet away. "Touche." he said, grinning.

This girl was more of a bitch than the models Jonathon worked with occasionally...
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 am

Savanna laughed at Jonny-Boy (her new nickname for the idiot). "I'm un-beautiful?" she scoffed. Did Jonny-Boy just really try to insult her by calling her un-beautiful. Savanna knew that she was no daughter of Aphrodite, but she knew that she wasn't ugly. If anything, she could be considered very pretty. "Oh, you should." Savanna warned, smirking at him. As much as this boy annoyed her, he was fun to mess with.

Seeing him swim closer to her, Savanna raised an eyebrow. Hearing his comment, Savanna laughed. "Don't challenge me, you won't win."

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 am

"Yes. If you put on a bit of makeup, then you'd be passable, but definitely not model material." Jonathon smirked. He spoke the truth- Williams was simply 'cute'. "But, I'd be honored to give you a makeover if you so choose." he added.

Makeovers were like crack to him.

"Oh, really? If I recall, my mother has your cousin utterly whipped. One snap of my fingers, you'd be bye bye." Jonathon smirked, diving underwater as to avoid the inevitable.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 am

Savanna almost died of laughter when Jonny-Boy said that. Did he really think that his advice was worth hearing. Oh, Savanna had laughed this hard since James punch Liam in the face for calling her a slut. "A bit of make-up and I'd be passable?" Savanna scoffed, this boy must be insane. "Sure, give me a make-over." Savanna couldn't believe that she had agreed to this. Maybe it would give her and Sara something to laugh at. The daughter of Hades had agreed to let the son of Aphrodite give her a make-over. Oh, what a joke.

"You really don't get it, do you Jonny-Boy?" Savanna wondered sadly, shaking her head. "My FATHER is HADES. If I die, I will be sent back home. No matter what Ares does to me, it won't matter. Besides, I ran into Ares yesterday. We got along great. I doubt he would hurt me, even if your mother convinced him. Besides, my father won't let anyone touch me." Savanna wondered what she could do to the boy. Maybe a vicious prank would put him back in his place? Or perhaps she could summon a dead person to attack him. All those options sounded great.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 am

Jonathon grinned, jumping excitement happily. He hadn't given a makeover in forever...His stepmother looked so much better now though. "Yay! Whenever you have a few hours, stop by the cabin. Oh, and...you like black, right?" he questioned. Williams seemed to be the emo type. Or goth. Whatever cosmetics Jon didn't have, she probably did.

"And I care because?" Jonathon frowned, forgetting his previous train of thought about killing Williams.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 am

Savanna, to escape his enthusiasm, went underwater. Appearing again, a few more feet away from Jonny-Boy. "I'll stop by later today, if that works out for you." Savanna wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. "Of course I like black. But, I'm giving you a creative license."

Hey, hey Savanna? Shut up.

Savanna's eyes narrowed in thought. "Well, you should care. But, for some odd reason, you don't register fear!" Savanna's voice was laced with mock-shock. "You know what, Jonny-Boy? I think I might like you." Savanna only tolerated a few choice people. Jonny-Boy was annoying, but he wasn't a push-over. He was giving Savanna something to laugh at.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 am

"Yes, yes, yes!" Jonathon grinned. Frowning slightly, he decided to verify one more thing. "Do you have any eyeliner? That's the only thing I don't have." Ideas were already formulating in his mind. He was probably going to go for a Miley Cyrus look- though not as slutty.

"Register fear? What?" Jonathon frowned. He wasn't too sure what that meant. "Aww, I like you too." Jonathon mocked. He wasn't about to forgive Williams that easily for the words exchanged in the forest last night.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 am

Savanna knew that, if she didn't kill Jonathon, that she might possible get along with him. "Yes, I have eyeliner." Savanna rolled her eyes. She wore eyeliner and mascara, that was it. Savanna was frightened by the look on his face. She could practically see the gears turning in his head. It was not a good sign.

"I said I might like you, Jonny-Boy." Savanna corrected, smirking. "I still need to figure out if I'm going to kick your ass or be your ally. It's a tough decision." Savanna mocked, laughing slightly.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 am

Williams wasn't turning out so bad..."Good, bring it!" Jonathon grinned. "You aren't as emo as I thought." he said thoughtfully. Another idea struck his mind. Eyes widening, the son of Aphrodite smirked. "Bring your least favorite dress too, and some old white sheets. Oh, and...Mary Janes, knee high socks-white of course- and a giant piece of black ribbon. I have an excellent idea!" Jonathon jumped up and down as well as he could in water- he just ended up getting a mouthful of water.

Jonathon's eyes widened at the mention of his ass. "If you have to, anywhere but my ass...or my face- or the hair! I make good money off of these!"

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 am

Savanna set both of her hands on Jonny-Boy's shoulders, attempting to calm him down. "I'll bring all that stuff if you just breathe and calm down." Savanna said silkily, hoping that the boy wouldn't hurt himself. No one should ever be that happy. It couldn't be good for your health. Besides, Liks almost choked on water. See... not safe.

Scoffing at Jonny-Boy, Savanna lifted herself up in the water, so she floated on her back. "Don't worry Diva, I won't harm you that bad."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 am

Jonathon nodded. "Okay!" he grinned, spitting out the water. "but you have no idea how much I'm indebted to you- makeovers are like crack to me and I haven't given one in ages!" He was going through whatever druggies did after kicking the addiction- remission or something.

"That...bad? I can't get any hurts that can't be covered up! I got an underwear photo shoot in two weeks." Jonathon croaked in fear. "My manager will kill me even if it's covered up!"
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 am

Savanna dodged the water that came out of his mouth with a roll of her eyes. She then smirked when she heard his comment. "Indebted to me, huh? I like that idea." Anytime someone said that they were indebted to Savanna, they regretted it greatly. Most of the time, she does things that make them shudder at the thought. Oh, this was going to be great.

"You are really superficial, you know that? I need to toughen you up. I'm stronger than you. It pathetic. I mean, as you well know, you aren't that bad looking. But, you need to have the brawn to go along with it." Savanna explained. No girl was going to want to date him. They wanted someone to take care of them. Not the other way around.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 am

"Yeah- I'll do anything as long as I can give you makeovers." Jonathon nodded, not not noticing the smirk. He swam over to the edge of the water and sat down on a log, unstrapping his iPod and dagger from his arm and leg.

"What? I have enough muscle to be a popular model." Jon complained. he really, really, did not want to get filthy- sweat, dirt....maybe even blood if the rumors were true- were involved with training.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 am

"Anything, huh?" This was giving Savanna so much to work with. Most people knew not to give Savanna that much freedom. Bad things happened. "Well, you are welcome to give me make-overs whenever you please." This was too amazing. Savanna had really gotten lucky. Now she had someone to do her dirty work for her. Savanna watched as he swam back to shore. Finally, she got her area back.

Savanna laughed out loud at that. "A popular model? Sounds fascinating." Savanna breathed out, enjoying this conversation. "My mom tried to get me into modeling when I was a baby, before she started sleeping with a different guy every night, but I didn't like it. Go figure." It was funny to see Jonathon complain like that. He really was a wimp. "You let me transform you into someone worth knowing, I'll let you buy me a whole new wardrobe and show me how to look amazing." Savanna doubted she would change just to toughen this boy up, but it would be fun.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 am

Jonathon crossed his legs, grinning at the younger demi god. "You aren't as bad as they say you are." he noted. "Of course, a bit bipolar, but oh well." He couldn't wait for the makeovers! He could make her goth, preppy, all natural- anything!

Toying with his tiny dagger, Jon nodded. "It really is- well, the dieting sucks, but it pays off when you're in Calvin Klein advertisements." Jonathon agreed. "Wow. Your mother sounds like a prostitute." he said bluntly. "Of course, I've met worse, but still." he shuddered. Having a cheating father and a gold digging stepmother, his life at home was horrible.

"Hmm....fine." Jonathon decided.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 am

Savanna smirked when Jonathon said that. "Now, that's a shame. I'm not living up to my reputation. I've failed." Savanna should've been angry about that. She had worked so hard to make people dislike her so everyone would know her. Now, though, she was getting along with a son of Aphrodite; the Goddess of Love. Savanna did not believe in love. This was all very bad. "Me, bi-polar? I think you're mistaking me for my friend Sara. She's about this tall, crazy eyes and purple hair? You remember her?"

Noticing his dagger, Savanna smirked. At least he had a weapon. That was a good start. "I could never diet. I love food too much." Savanna laughed. "Oh, my mother was probably the biggest slut known to man. It's disgusting really. She died three years ago yesterday. It's a shame really." Savanna said it with no infliction in her voice. Savanna didn't care about her mother in the least. Just like her mother didn't care about her.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 am

"The quiet-ish girl? Kind of." Jon nodded. "All of that hair dye- she's going to have premature balding. And split ends." he smirked.

"You do not want to meet my stepmother. A gold digging slut. And she tries to flirt with my manager at shoots. And my manager is a girl." Jon scowled. "I wish she would die." Say..you're the daughter of the Underworld dude, right?" he asked, grinning at Savanna deviously.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am

Savanna barked out a laugh when Jonny-Boy identified Sara as the quiet-tish girl. "Sara is far from quiet. She's bipolar beyond belief and far from quiet. You need to get to know her better." Savanna said, imagining how bad Sara would scare Jonathon. "I told her that last night. She is going to fry her hair." Savanna shook her head and swam toward Jonathon. Climbing out of the water, Savanna realized she had forgotten a towel. Fantastic, I'm stuck in a wet bikini.

"She reminds me of my mother." Savanna shuddered at the thought. Hearing his questioned, Savanna smirked. Now they were getting somewhere. "That I am, Jonny-Boy. I'm sure I can figure out some way to give your step-mom a little payback."

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 am

Jon nodded, already bored. Standing he shrugged and tossed his unused towel to Savanna. "Here." he offered, slipping on his sandals. "I'm gonna go get dressed. Stop by whenever." he yawned, stretching.

"Just don't kill her too much. I'd get grounded if she does." Jon advised, turning to leave. "Don't forget the stuff."

The tall demigod headed off to the cabins, wondering what he had gotten himself into...
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum