The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bonding"

2 posters

Go down

"Bonding"   Empty "Bonding"

Post by Danielle Manaji Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:22 am

Danielle hurled the javelin with all the strength she could muster, smiling triumphantly as it zoomed clean through a dummy on a rope. "Ha, Father. When I get my hands on you, you're going to get it like that dummy," she muttered. Of course, she knew nothing about what Ares was like, besides the fact that he was a man-whore. She was never one for Greek mythology, or mythology in general.

She stalked over to the tree the dummy was hanging on and pulled out the javelin with a grunt. Her eyes narrowed as she sensed someone coming. She took a defensive stance and snarled, "Come out of hiding or I'll attack! I'm not kidding around!"
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

"Bonding"   Empty Re: "Bonding"

Post by Ares Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am

Ares rolled his eyes at the girl. Ignoring the threat, he walked past the demigod to the crate of javelins, hefting one in his hand. Unimpressed, he tossed it aside, doing his flaming eyes trick. Turning to face the girl, he smirked. "Now, now. Is that the right way to talk to your father, Danielle?" he teased lightly, drawing his sword and tilting it contemplatively. The demigods were less respectful with each year- well, except for Hades's kid. Now that was a nice girl.

"You know, I'm not sure if you're actually the right kid- you're...Fern's girl, right?"
Ares
Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Manaji Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 am

Danielle's eyes widened as she saw who she knew to be Ares walked past her. She turned around and saw him toss one of the many javelins aside and draw his own sword. Her eyes narrowed even further.

"Why shouldn't I talk to my father that way if he's never been around?" she asked. "Yes. But why does that concern you? Wasn't my mom just another mortal? Aren't I not important to you?"

She looked at the sword with disgust. "You don't scare me, 'Father.'"
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am

Ares sighed. These demigods...."I may not be the brightest flame, Danielle, but I do know that I didn't mean to get your mother pregnant. She's the one who forgot to take the pill."

Gesturing for Danielle to choose her weapon, Ares shifted into a fighting stance. "But yes, she was just another mortal. You know, you may want to think of actually getting to know me before passing judgement. After all," Ares striked, not caring if the girl was ready or not, "You're forgetting I can kill your entire family very easily."
Ares
Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Manaji Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 am

"So you're saying it's all my mom's fault," she growled. "And that I was a mistake. My mom took responsibility and loved me. What did you do?"

As her father gestured for her to choose a weapon, she rolled her eyes. What choice was there? She only had javelins.

"Mom was right," she smirked. "You are a man-whore. Who are you sleeping with now?" She smiled. "What makes you think that you deserve my judgment?"

With that, Ares attacked. She blocked the swipe with her javelin and swung it across his legs, trying to trip him. "If you killed my entire family, I'd have to live here with you and you'd have to make sure that I'm taking care of myself. Neither of wants that."
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 am

Ares jumped over the javelin, and with a well placed kick, hit the javelin, attempting to knock it out of his daughters hands. "I let you live, didn't I?" he smirked. "And I also got you into those fancy private schools your mother said you attend."

He lunged, eyes softening slightly. "Aphrodite. Don't tell Hephaestus." Rolling his eyes, Ares shrugged. "Well, I'm trying to get to know you now, rather than later. That has to count as something."

"True, true. Maybe just your extended family." Ares grinned, circling Danielle. "You do know that you have little chance of winning?"
Ares
Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Manaji Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Ares kicked the javelin, but Danielle held on, or at least attempted to. The javelin flew at least forty feet. "Oh, that makes me feel so much better," she said, rolling her eyes again. She backed up and grabbed another javelin. "Yay for private schools."

Her father lunged at her and she swung the javelin against his face. "Oh God. Aphrodite? What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked as she jabbed her father with javelin. "Get to know me? You're trying to kill me!"

Ares circled Danielle, taunting her. "Just because I won't win doesn't mean I won't try."
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Ares blocked the swing, moving back to regain his balance. "What's wrong with Aphrodite?" he demanded, scowling at the demigod angrily. "She's beautiful, smart and nice." Ares knocked at Danielle's feet with the flat edge of his sword, attempting to fall the girl.

"Hey, you're lucky I'm actually talking to you now, despite your rude attitude." Ares scowled, "My last set of kids never even saw me. And what did you expect?!?"

Ares
Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Manaji Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 am

Danielle inwardly gasped. She'd tried her hardest to make sure that the javelin hit her father's face, but it didn't work. She matched Ares' scowl. "Yeah. She's smart, pretty, nice, and married," she said as Ares tried to trip her with his sword. He prevailed; she fell backwards and jumped back up, her palm bleeding, her javelin on the ground.

"Maybe I get it from you," she smirked. She picked up the javelin quickly and jabbed her father's neck. "I don't know what I should have expected! I know almost nothing about you! What I do know, however, is that you're a great fighter," she admitted. "Well, duh. You're the God of War."

Her eyes narrowed as she went to the ground and crawled, yes, crawled, around her father, jabbing him in the legs repeatedly and as fast as she could.
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 am

"So?" Ares asked, unconcerned. He honestly didn't care.

"Not my fault you've been pretty bratty as of late." Ares scoffed, simply stepping to the side and jumping. "do you ned to fix up that cut??" he asked, raising an eyebrow as his daughter ignored the injury.
Ares
Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum