The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More siblings

3 posters

Go down

More siblings Empty More siblings

Post by Thomas Celare Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 am

Thomas sat on his bed in the heavily decorated and scented Aphrodite cabin. He honestly had no clue how he could stand the place most of the time. It was like some giant dolls house. He honestly wished he wasn't Aphrodite's child sometimes. Athena's would be good, or maybe Hermes? He'd take just about any other God or Goddess. He supposed he didn't always mind though, sometimes he doubted he could be anyone else's kid. He loved to match people up when he could after all, and he didn't mind the occasional bit of vanity and such.

He took out his sword and a whetstone, and started to polish out a nick in his sword. Better it didn't have scratches, that much he had learnt well. He hummed a random tune to himself as he kept working on the sword, trying to make it as perfect as he could before thinking of something else to do.

Honestly, he wished the other Aphrodite kids would actually do their lessons, whether archery or duelling. He could never learn much just from practising the manoeuvres on Dummies, it wouldn't give him the scope of how the opponent would react.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

More siblings Empty Re: More siblings

Post by Alyssa Everling Mon May 02, 2011 4:07 am

Lyssa walked into the cabin, straightening out her floral tank top and jean shorts. She spotted Thomas in the corner, with his sword and a whetstone. The boy looked depressed. Taking off her ruby heart necklace and setting it in her jewelry box, which had been the reason she'd come to the cabin in the first place, she closed the drawer and sat down across from the boy on her own bed. Lyssa wrinkled her nose in disgust at the amount of lavender fabric freshener she had chosen to use. It hadn't faded yet, and it was way too strong for her own taste.

"What's up?" Lyssa finally asked Tommy, fixing her face back into a normal shape. "You look depressed."

Only then did she notice he was humming a quiet tune that Lyssa recognized. Smiling faintly, she tried to remember the words.

Alyssa Everling
Alyssa Everling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 am

Jon entered the cabin, flipping through the pictures on Kurt's Nikon...which Jon had 'borrowed' from the French-American earlier.

"Ello, Evil Halfbrother, Lyss." he greeted his siblings without looking up, climbing up to his top bunk, laying back on his dark red pillows happily, still going through the pictures. "How are you two today?"

Sniffing the air suspiciously, Jon set down the camera and looked down at Lyss, whose fabric freshener was beginning to get to him. "What the hell is that stench?"
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Everling Mon May 02, 2011 7:39 am

"Jon." Lyss greeted her sibling as he walked into the room, "I'm doing lovely, thank you for asking."

He climbed up onto his bunk and continued to look through the pictures on his camera. That camera looks familiar, Lyssa thought to herself. Knowing Jon, it probably wasn't his to begin with.

"It's my fabric freshener, that's what. And don't you start, I know I put way too damn much on this morning. I'm worse than a drunk in the morning." Lyss replied coolly. "And whose camera is that?"
Alyssa Everling
Alyssa Everling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 am

"Why do you even use that junk?" Jon questioned curiously, not quite understanding the point of the practice. "And yeah, I used to think that you really were drunk."

Glancing up from several rather embarrassing pictures of some camper Jon didn't recognize, he shrugged a shoulder. "Kurt." he answered as way of explanation.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Everling Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 am

Lyssa dropped her mouth open in fake offense 'You're so mean!" She playfully slapped him on the arm, sticking her tongue out. "At least I'm not a thief." Pausing, she bit her lip, "Okay, maybe I am. But at least I don't steal expensive cameras."

The girl rolled her eyes when he mentioned it belonged to Kurt, "And why do you have it then?" Jon could be unreasonable sometimes, as well as being self absorbed. Then again, I'm not much better, Lyss thought to herself.
Alyssa Everling
Alyssa Everling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 am

Jon grinned victoriously, slapping his half-sister's arm back. "This isn't that expensive, Lyssie. My dad has a fourteen thousand dollar one." Jon protested, setting the camera down and jumping down from his bunk, over to the communal vanity, looking for a few rubber bands.

"That doesn't matter. Have you seen any rubber bands? I read about how to castrate random animals online and wanna try." Jon asked absentmindedly, pushing aside a bunch of eyeshadow canisters.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Everling Fri May 20, 2011 4:23 am

Lyssa faked hurt at his punch, then slapped him across the face. "Whatever. At least share it with me, I want to take credit in something. And don't call me Lyssie!" She slapped him again. She hated that nickname.

Lyssa's face went from one of laughter to one of a disgusted girl, "That's sick!" Lyssa pointed a finger down her throat to emphasize the feeling she was trying to give. "And no, I haven't seen any rubber bands." Jon pushed aside one of her eyeshadow canisters, nearly knocking it over. She walked over, picked it up, and set it on her bed.

"Be more careful, Jon." She bossed playfully, "Or you're going to break something."
Alyssa Everling
Alyssa Everling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum