The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris, Drama....and Birthdays

2 posters

Go down

Paris, Drama....and Birthdays Empty Paris, Drama....and Birthdays

Post by Jonathon Liks Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 am

Jon entered the Pavilion, plunking the envelope down on a picnic table. sitting down, he sliced it open with his dagger, eyes widening as he read the letter.

"YES!" he yelled in victory, grinning. "Finally! No more monsters! No more icky battles!" he exclaimed, ignoring anyone who might have been walking by. "Just me, Paris, and croissants!"

Looking at his phone for the date- he had to pack right away- he realized something.

He was 18.

And he was pretty sure Sav did not like long distance relationships.

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Paris, Drama....and Birthdays Empty Re: Paris, Drama....and Birthdays

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 am

Savanna walked toward the pavilion, feelings an odd sense wash over her. She felt... tied down. It was like something wasn't right in her life. It felt like she was missing out on something because something else was in its place. Savanna had no clue what it was, but it has been bothering her all day. Savanna just wished she knew what it was.

Noticing a certain boyfriend of her's, Savanna walked over to him, not smiling because of the feeling. He had heard his yells of joy and wanted to see what was up. "Hey Jonny-Boy," Savanna murmured, her thoughts miles away. "What are you so happy about?" Savanna wondered, distant again.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am

Jon grinned at Sav. "What's got you so down?" he questioned. He hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead. "It's gonna be alright, if that one guy is about to kill you."

Pulling back, he frowned; here comes the hard part. "I....er, well, I'm going to Paris. For modeling....maybe an affair or two..." he hinted, shifting uncomfortably. "I'm too old for Camp either way, now." he added, hoping that would lessen the blows Sav would surely inflict on his totally awesome body.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am

Savanna smirked back at Jonny-Boy. "That's the thing, I have no clue why I'm like this." Savanna shrugged and Jonny-Boy hugged her. She hugged him back, the feeling coming back to her. "It might be Tony, but I doubt it. I haven't seen him since I punched him." Savanna yawned slightly.

When Jonny-Boy explain all this, Savanna felt sad and angry of course. But there was another feeling. It made her feel free. Savanna was angry at the feeling, but relieved slightly. "That's fine. I mean, I completely understand. Besides, I know how important modeling is to you. I won't tie you down." Savanna replied, smiling at him, feeling good but bad at the same time. "Besides, you know that I'm not the type of girl who will be waiting here for her boyfriend to return from Paris. Have fun Jonny-Boy." Savanna replied, kissing him on the cheek.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 am

Jon grinned, hugging Sav tight. "Thank god, I thought you were going to kill me. So...you won't hurt me if I have to leave er...in two hours?" he asked cautiously. He had no idea why he was still wary of her, but after hearing about the beating MacPherson or something had gotten, he was wary of angering Sav.

"you know, I'll probably be forced back to camp in a few years. I'm like bacon to the monsters." Jon grinned, trying to find an upside. Camp had been his home for the majority of his childhood, and he wanted to retain some of his childhood.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 am

Laughing at Jonny-Boy hugged her, Savanna hugged him back. "I won't kill you. We are much better as friends. Besides, I only hurt people that I have really strong feelings for." Savanna paused herself. No... I couldn't, she thought. Savanna pushed that out of her mind and grinned at Jonny-Boy. "No, go have fun! Send me picture though!" Savanna stated, laughing. Jonny-Boy was a good friend of her's. Maybe not boyfriend, but good friend.

"That will be great. You will owe me a make-over and swimming again." Savanna laughed. "You know how nice this is? Just sitting as friends?" Savanna didn't realize how nice this truly was. Things were starting to look up for her.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 am

Jon grinned, glancing at his watch and cursing. "I have to go now or I'll miss my flight. I'll be sure to call at least once a month and all of that sappy shit." he said, grinning as he stood, grabbing the envelope.

Jon nodded in agreement, ignoring the feeling of uneasiness in his stomach. "It is."

And with a kiss to Sav's cheek, he hurried to his cabin, grabbed his bags and headed for the border, never looking back.

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 am

Savanna laughed and pushed him slightly. "Well, get to moving! You don't want to miss your flight! And you better be doing a bunch of sappy shit for me! I'm Savanna Williams dammit!" Savanna joked, feeling something similar to unease in her stomach. She ignored it though, feeling happy for Jonny-Boy.

Walking back to her cabin, Savanna knew that something big was going to happen. And it was going to bring on a how new level of emotion.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum