The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Comforting Pain

3 posters

Go down

A Comforting Pain Empty A Comforting Pain

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 am

Savanna walked into her cabin, her hands in the pocket of her hoodie and loud music playing through her earphones. Her thoughts were angry, sad and mostly just confirming. Savanna should've known that her's and Jonathon's relationship was too odd. It would never work out between them. While they were fine, this just was proof that fate didn't want them together. Savanna was surprised by how comforting this was. She had feelings for Jonny-Boy, but they would be better as just distant friends. Savanna felt oddly at peace, but there was something tugging at her heart. Telling her that she had to do something.

Pulling her earphones out of her ears, Savanna threw her iPod carelessly onto her bed. The night was quiet and it had to be almost midnight. Savanna didn't go to check to see if Sara was in bed. Most likely, she was out and about. It wasn't unlike Sara to be wondering at night.

Hearing a voice from behind her, Savanna turned around, her eyes focusing through the darkness to look at the person.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

A Comforting Pain Empty Re: A Comforting Pain

Post by Anthony MacPherson Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 am

Anthony laid on his back on the bottom bunk that no one slept in. His nose wasn't wrapped, because surprisingly it wasn't broken. It was bruised pretty bad, but Savanna missed his nose just barely. It probably hurt her more because she hit his teeth. Anthony had steered clear of Savanna and her prick of a boyfriend. Anthony couldn't handle them together. It pained him too much to see her wasting her time on him.

Noticing the said person walk through the door, Anthony sat up and looked as she threw her iPod on her bed. She looked sad, but relieved in a way. Tony wondered what that meant. Finally, he felt the overwhelming urge to talk to her.

"You alright Savanna?" Anthony wondered, worried that he would set her off. He knew that she was still mad... she had to be. Even if that kiss was amazing, she was blind by the son of Aphrodite. He needed her to come back to the darkness. It was safe for her here.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:21 am

Savanna stared at Anthony dumbly, as if seeing him for the first time. Her heart pounded in her chest as she stared at one of her best friends. She never really noticed how rugged he looked. His ink black hair fell into his face. His pale skin shone in the moonlight and his brown eyes looked at her honestly. Tony wasn't polished like Jonny-Boy was. Tony was dangerous and dark, just like her. There was something about him that screamed bad boy. It drew Savanna in, but now Savanna was going to allow herself to be drawn in.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Savanna murmured, shaking herself from her stupor. Savanna knew she was an idiot. That kiss... that kiss was fantastic. When Savanna looked back on it, she remembered how amazing it was. Savanna just did a good job at denying her feelings. Now, Savanna felt them bubbling to the surface.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Savanna looked at Anthony. She noticed that his face was a little bruised, but that was too be expected. She threw a hard punch, her bandaged hand was proof of that.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 am

Anthony grinned crookedly at his favorite person. She seemed to be studying him, as if she was seeing the sun for the first time. Anthony took it as time to study her as well. She really was a dark beauty. Her hair was dark brown and fell down her back in tumbling waves. Savanna's skin was almost silver in the moonlight, giving her an ethereal glow. Silver blue eyes shone from under dark lashes. She oozed power and darkness, but had a softness to her that made Tony love her even more. It was a shame that he was the only one who noticed it.

Anthony raised an eyebrow at Savanna and stood up. He walked toward her as she sat on the bed. Anthony rested a hand on either side of her and peered into her face. "I don't believe you gorgeous." Tony whispered, staring into her eyes. It felt oddly personal, being this close to her.

Looking down at her hand, Anthony noticed the bandage. "Is that from punching me? I'm so sorry Savanna." Anthony felt bad about her hurting herself. He knew that she was pissed about the kiss, but she didn't know she was going to punch him so hard. Tony could handle the punch, but he couldn't handle her getting hurt.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am

Savanna looked wide eyed at Tony, her breathing becoming shallow. Now that Jonny-Boy and her were split up, it was like someone took the blinders off. Savanna leaned into Tony subconsciously. Her body wasn't agreeing with her mind. Savanna's mind was screaming at her, telling her that she still had feelings for Jonny-Boy and that Tony has been a prick to her since she started dating Jonathon.

"You don't have to believe me, Tony. It only matters if I do or not." Savanna replied, feeling his breathe against him neck, causing her to have goosebumps.

Savanna looked at him with wide eyes at he apologized for her hitting him. "Oh, its fine..." Savanna trailed off, looking into his warm brown eyes. Savanna felt herself being pulled closer to him.

Then, her lips met his.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Tony ignored her comments, because when she kissed him, all common sense flew out the window. Anthony pulled Savanna toward him, holding her against him. This kiss wasn't like the last. The last was forced and Savanna had a boyfriend. Now, it seemed as if she was single. Savanna wouldn't go behind Liks' back if she wasn't single. This kiss was like soda on a hot day or a fire on a cold one. It was colliding and powerful. Like two forces that are both so strong just colliding and crashing.

Anthony wrapped his arms around her waist, deepening the kiss, letting all of his emotions show. Anthony has been in love with this damn girl since they first met. Now, this kiss was bringing together what should've always been.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Savanna ran her fingers through his hair, sighing softly. This was the passion that she needs. Savanna needed intensity, fire and fireworks. Sparks and comfort wasn't enough for her. While she loved hanging out with Jonny-Boy and loved how simple her life was with him, Tony made her feel more alert. Like she had to be on guard all the time and had to be quick. Savanna felt like she was out of control but perfectly in control. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing labored. It was exhilrating, but frightening. Sort of like a roller coaster. Savanna hated Tony for doing this, but felt an overwhelming urge to say that she lo--. She couldn't even think the word though.

Once the need for air was too strong, Savanna pulled away with a gasp. "What the hell was that?" Savanna cried, still dizzy from kissing Tony so intensely. "Why did I kiss you?" Savanna asked, even though she knew that it was a stupid question.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am

Anthony was in pure heaven as Savanna kissed him. It was perfect, it was wonderful and it was right. Tony sighed softly and enjoyed everything that simply Savanna. Unlike other girls he kissed. Savanna tasted like chocolate, coffee and darkness. It was a dangerous feeling to be kissing her. It was like Tony was doing something forbidden and he could be caught. Tony felt like he was breaking the rules, but he also felt like this was the rightest thing in the world. Tony was confused, but at peace. It was very exhilarating.

Raising an eyebrow at Savanna as she questioned him, he loosened his grip around her waist. "What do you mean 'what the hell was that'? I think that was the most amazing experience of my life." Tony shot back, smirking at her deviously. "I don't know gorgeous. Maybe you finally figured out what was right."
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Savanna glared at Tony, her anger not necessarily directed at him. She pushed him away from her so she could lay down on her back. Savanna groaned into her hands. "Why did I do that? I am such an awful person." Savanna felt her jaw clench as she fought back her tears. She was a horribly human being. A few hours after breaking up with Jonny-Boy, she was making out with her old best friend. "You know that I only just broke up with Jonathon. He was leaving to Paris for modeling. We broke up because of it." Savanna cried, looking up at Anthony.

Savanna had a surprisingly revelation. "I don't feel like I did something bad though."

It was plainly obvious. Savanna was in love with Anthony. She had to be. Savanna has known Anthony since she was thirteen. He's seen her through everything. They've grown to become best friends. It was inevitable that they were going to be together. It was unstoppable.

Savanna just wished she realized it sooner.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 pm

When Savanna leaned back on the bed, Tony walked around to one side of her and sat down next to her on the bed. He pulled her up so she leaned against him with his arm around her. Anthony listened quietly as she rambled. "You aren't an awful person, Savanna. I know that's not what you want to hear, because you love being the badass at the camp. Yet, you are amazing. You have a heart of gold, no matter what you say. James knew that and I know that." Anthony kissed the top of her head. "Liks would understand. He left for his dreams and you need to realize that its okay to move on quickly."

Anthony lifted up her face and peered into her eyes. "Savanna, I know you probably don't feel the same, but I love you. I know that you just got out of a relationship, but I won't you to know this. Just take your time and give me a chance." Anthony pleaded, kissing her on the nose, grinning at her.
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 am

Savanna leaned into Tony, sighing and then breathing in his scent. It was comforting and reminded her of something. Savanna didn't know what it reminded her of, but it made her have a feeling of security. Savanna didn't dwell on it though, for once in her life she actually let her mind rest. Savanna cringed when she heard Anthony complimenting her. "You're right, that's not what I want to hear." Savanna shrugged, feeling elated with a sense of freedom. Savanna knew that her feelings were in a jumble and that they probably weren't sorted out at the moment. Yet, they were all good feelings.

When Tony lifted up her face, she felt oddly exposed. Savanna was supposed to be the strong one without any weakness. But, now, she felt open and stronger after she had showed her feelings. It made Savanna pissed off, yet happy. Savanna felt like submerging herself in the river and staying there for awhile. When Savanna heard Anthony's declaration of love, she stiffened. Opening her mouth, Savanna wanted to say the words back, but something caused her throat to constrict.

If Savanna said those words, it would change everything she had ever worked for. Solitude, hatred, coldness... all of those things were something that people associated when they heard the name 'Savanna Williams'. If Savanna said the l-word, then everything would be different. A world full of happiness, companionship and love. It wasn't what Savanna felt secure with. She wanted to keep the cool exterior, the hardness that she built up and the overall harsh heart that Savanna was known for. Could Savanna be with Tony; be in love with Tony, without losing those things. Savanna didn't know.

Yet, before she could say anything back, someone walked through the door.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Harmond Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 am

"Who are you two and what have you done with my best friends?"

She was in shock. She knew that Jonathon was headed to Paris, yes. However, she most definitely did NOT know that Savvy was the type to freaking cheat while he was away! Especially with Tony! Tony had been her best friend, but she didn't even know the boy anymore. It was obvious that he didn't honestly love Savanna, and now he was leading her on. How did she know this? A few reasons.

Reason number one: He didn't want her until she was dating someone. It was a case of forbidden fruit. Reason number two: He refused to just let her be happy with who she wanted. And reason number three: he was a spineless--nevermind. End of story. Her face was confused as she took in there position even more. Well, at least they look nice together, she thought bitterly, face abruptly contorting into a scowl. A golden couple. Pretty boy and a pretty girl. How cliche.

She took an unconcsious step back. "What are you doing?" she whispered. "Why...how...what..." Her eyes were bulging, she knew. "I hope..." then she screamed.
Sara Harmond
Sara Harmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:14 am

Savanna just about shot out of Tony's arms when she saw Sara enter the cabin. "You're best friend is still here!" Savanna pointed to herself. "And you probably have this alllll wrong."

Knowing Sara, she would probably think that Savanna was cheating on Jonny-Boy. Jonathon had only left camp today and now Savanna was kissing Tony. It wasn't the best situation to be in. Savanna ran over to Sara, for the first time tears were brimming in her eyes. Today had already been bitter sweet. Jonny-Boy had left suddenly, Savanna was confused about her feelings and now the look in Sara's eyes resembled disappointed and almost hate. It was awful and Savanna couldn't handle it.

Then, the angry washed over. "What am I doing? I'm living my life Sara. Jonny-Boy left me for Paris and broke up with me. Tony actually cares about me. I'm sorry if you don't approve!" Savanna shot back, feeling a deep sorrow in the pit of her stomach. Savanna had to cover her ears when Sara screamed.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony MacPherson Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

Tony missed the feeling of Savanna in his arms, but he knew that she had to handle Sara on her own. ANthony knew that Sara had to be handled a certain way, especially when she was pissed off. Tony knew that Sara hated him with a burning passion. They just never got along. ANthony supposed it was because of the time where Sara told him about the guy she likes and he was a complete ass about it. Anthony just hoped that they would be able to get along for Savanna's sake.

Anthony got up and went over to Savanna. He pulled her away from Sara, and looked into Sav's eyes. "You need to let her calm down," Anthony whispered looking over at Sara as she screamed. "Sara, please, Savanna isn't cheating on Liks or anything. This is my fault. Don't take it out on her."
Anthony MacPherson
Anthony MacPherson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum