The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating Lunch, Waiting for Trouble

3 posters

Go down

Eating Lunch, Waiting for Trouble Empty Eating Lunch, Waiting for Trouble

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 am

Savanna sat down at one of the tables in the Mess Hall. Savanna was starving and bored out of her mind. She hadn't ran into Jonny-Boy all day and the incident with Tony had worn her out. Savanna wanted to relax, possibly eat some delicious food. Savanna wanted to be alone and think. This whole love triangle that was forming was giving Savanna a headache. She needed a break... quickly.

Of course, her relaxation was short-lived as a person sat straight across from her. Savanna raised an eyebrow, wondering what they wanted.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Eating Lunch, Waiting for Trouble Empty Re: Eating Lunch, Waiting for Trouble

Post by Sara Harmond Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 am

"Oi! Savvy!"

Sara had been on a British kick lately. She wasn't sure why, and she wasn't sure when it was (like every other of her mini fads) going to end, but in the meantime she was using the best English accent she could muster. She slid into the seat across from her friend, glancing around at the mixed tables. Ever since the 'stick-to-your-cabin's-table' rule had been cut, everyone seemed to be having a lot more fun eating. A lot of the reason was that most people had a significant other to play tonsil hockey with. Of course, Sara was dateless.

"How's the food?" she grinned cheesily at her friend, almost bouncing out of her seat efore her voice became low and serious. "How are things with Tony and Aphro-boy?" Yes, Sara had heard all about the little...problem, even if it wasn't from the source. For sure, she was going to follow this particular love triangle with interest.
Sara Harmond
Sara Harmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 am

Savanna smirked at her best friend. "Going British on me, eh?" Savanna wondered in her own British accent. Savanna had missed Sara's bipolar company. It took away from her own issues. Savanna loved Sara like a sister and, of course, sometimes sisters couldn't stand each other. But, Savanna was happy to be hanging with her again. It was just like old times. Old times when Briannon, Sara and Savanna used to get into so much trouble. She missed those simple times.

"Food is amazing, like always." Savanna replied, taking a bite of pizza. Savanna then groaned when Sara mentioned her little issue. "Don't even get me started on that, Sara. I have no clue what is happening." Savanna couldn't believe what she was going through... it was perfectly unreasonable.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Harmond Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am

"'O course, love," she agreed with a teasing grin, taking a large bite of her cheesy pizza. This lead to many random thoughts, such as the reasons she did not like toppings on her pizza, which lead her to wonder the origin of pizza herself, which made her think about Stonehedge (loooong story) and--well, you get the idea. Basically, it took a few minutes for her to respond to Savvy's chatter, if you could call it that.

"I should've guessed," she complained. "I love the food here, but it's so...predictable. Kind of." She frowned in thought. "I mean, it's not predictable, but it's always the same recipe. It...I don't know!" She threw her hands up in despair at her plight. She grimaced at her friend's assessment of the romantic situation. "This sounds suspiciously like a cheesy romance novel. Why don't you ask them how they feel about the situation?"
Sara Harmond
Sara Harmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 am

Savanna rolled her eyes endearingly at Sara. "Sometimes I wonder how the hell I managed to become your best friend." Savanna stated, chuckling as she took another bite. Her thoughts were far away from here though. She needed to see Jonny-Boy before she started freaking out. Maybe have another make-over session... or make-out session. Either one would work. '

Smirking as Sara said her thoughts aloud, Savanna shook her head. "I'm just going to say I agree with whatever you just said, because I have no clue." Savanna laughed, running a hand through her hair. Savanna rolled her eyes. "Trust me, I know. Gods, for a girl who doesn't believe in love, I sure am having issues with it!" Savanna shook her head sadly. "Talk to them? You've met Jonny-Boy right? Oh, and you obviously know our cabin mate. Both extremely unreasonable? Yeah, talking won't work."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:53 am

Jonathon entered the Mess, chewing on a piece of gum as he played a game on his iPod. Getting his lunch, he spotted Savanna and Tonks, and grinning, trotted over to their table, sitting down next to his girlfriend. "Hey, Sav, Tonks." he greeted cheerfully, kissing his girlfriend. He had gotten his allowance and was happy- as soon as he was able to get out of Camp, he was getting a nice and cold Mountain Dew from Wal-Mart. "What're you guys talking about?" he questioned, taking a bite of his pizza.
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Savanna just about died of shock when Jonny-Boy came over. Savanna kissed him back as a reaction, even though her brain was frozen in shock. Savanna had no clue how she was going to deal with this. Savanna had to tell him, she owed him that much. But, she was worried that he would turn this on her. Make it her fault. This was a bad situation. Savanna inwardly cursed Anthony.

"Um.... well, some interesting things happened today." Savanna stated, taking a sip of Dr. Pepper. "I went to go find a new sword, since dad took away mine because I'm dating you." Savanna looked over at Jonny-Boy with a sheepish smile. Even though Anthony was unbelievably handsome, there was just something about Jonny-Boy that made him that much better. "Well, while I was there Anthony decided to pester me... a lot." Savanna took a deep breathe.

"Then, well, he kissed me."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:53 am

Jon almost spit out his water. "What?" he asked in disbelief. "I'm going to go all Mary on him!" he scowled, "I told him not to touch you!" he added, the full severity of the situation not yet settling in on the son of Aphrodite.

"Wait, you didn't kiss him back, right?" Jon asked, scowl disappearing as he looked at Savanna, hoping she hadn't. Sure, Sav was a bit rough around the edges, but she was too nice for her to cheat on him. "Right?"
Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Harmond Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 am

Sara had to duck under the table to stop them from seeing her laughter.

The pure irony of the situation was absolutely killing her. Savvy was the most bitchy person in the world sometimes; she hated the idea of love and scorned PDA. However, she still had two guys chasing after her. She, however, couldn't get a single guy. Oh, this was pure genius. This was like a bad romantic comedy waiting to be written.

"Of course she didn't kiss back," she frowned at Jonathon, coming up back on top of the table as the hilarity wore off. "Savvy may be a liar, a thief, and a very bad...compassionater?...but she is NOT a cheater." She nodded wisely. She definitely knew her best friend. "Do you want me to slap him for you?" she offered.
Sara Harmond
Sara Harmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

Savanna stared at both Jonny-Boy and Sara hesitantly. Sara had gone under the table and Savanna suspected that she was laughing. Savanna would be laughing too if Sara was in the situation. Then, Jonny-Boy looked positively livid. His threats didn't reassure her that he was okay. "Yes, he kissed me." Savanna confirmed, her voice calm. Savanna raised an eyebrow at Jonny-Boy. "Evidently, he didn't listen. Did you really think that he would listen to you? I mean, you have heard rumors about him, correct?" Savanna was wondering if Jonny-Boy was able to process that someone had kissed his girlfriend.

Shaking her head, Savanna set a hand on his arm. "It was never even an option." Savanna stated honestly. "In fact, I stomped on his foot and told him to never come near me again." Savanna replied before looking sharply at Sara, her eyes narrowed in half anger and half amusement. "Thanks Sara for naming all my faults." Savanna said sweetly, smirking at the girl. "Sure, go ahead and slap him. I want to punch him first though."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 am

Jon shrugged, fire in his eyes. That guy was going to die! No one lip raped Savvy! "What rumors?" he asked curiously.

"I wasn't doubting you too much....wow. do you mind if I strangle him then poke him repeatedly with my mask? Wait, why would you....I'll stop by the cabin if I'm not too busy. No one lips rapes you." Jon said, kissing Savanna. "What's a compassionater?" he asked, blinking curiously, trying to change subjects. He really did not want to talk about Sav's many faults right now.

Jonathon Liks
Jonathon Liks

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Savanna watched as Jonny-Boy simmered in his anger. It was amusing and scary. It seemed as if he wasn't as conceited as she thought. He actually cared. "Let's just say it was evident that we were meant to be friends. Our reputations are about as bad as they can get. Only, people love him because he's charming." Savanna didn't care to expand on that. It wasn't a topic that Savanna felt comfortable talking about. Just like most of her past.

"Thanks for not doubting me... that much." Savanna stated, smirking at Jonny-Boy. "Go ahead and come on over. I will need some quality cuddling time to decompress from all this drama." Savanna stated, kissing Jonathon back. She sighed against his lips before pulling away. "I think a compassinator is someone who isn't very compassionate." Savanna shrugged smiling at Sara and leaning her head on Jonny-Boy's shoulder.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down