The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitting Up

4 posters

Go down

Kitting Up Empty Kitting Up

Post by Thomas Celare Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 am

Thomas grinned to himself as he entered the Armoury. The encounter with his mother had left him a little annoyed, he had made it a goal to avoid Jonathon when he could, but obviously he had no such luck. He decided to just ignore a good section of what he had been told, and went to go look at the armour, he had been thinking of venturing into the Forest,though it would likely be better to take a party of people. He supposed he could try and find a few people from other cabins. He could tend to find the Athena kids pretty okay, and a few Ares ones were bearable. He made sure to keep away from his own cabin though, most of them were far too egocentric. He hoped Kay would show up too, it would be good to see his friend again. If she didn't then he'd have to make sure to find her later on.

He had just got his bow, a full quiver, and his longsword before the door opened. He ignored it though, attempting to figure out what armour he could wear so his movement wouldn't be too restricted and he could use his bow to pick people off from long range, even if he wasn't the best shot with it.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Kitting Up Empty Re: Kitting Up

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 am

Kayleigh had been taking a walk around with her dagger attached to her ankle as always. She approached the Armoury and opened the door to find someone was already in there. She pulled her dagger out of her boot and got a closer look at the person before sliding the dagger back into it's place and smiling. "TomCat!!!" She said attempting to pounce on him like a wild person.

"I've missed you, you have yet to come and see me mister bad bad." She said laughing as she missed and almost ran into the Armour. "Whoa that would not have been good." She said smiling at Thomas regaining her balance. "So how have you been so far? I have been practicing on my water jets." She said while producing her trusty water bottle.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Manaji Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am

Danielle passed by the armory, seeing a boy and a girl; the girl looked like she'd just glomped the boy or something. She stopped dead in her tracks.

She cocked her head at the sight. She wasn't sure who the girl was, but recognized the boy who was being pounced and/or squished. He was Thomas, one of the only Aphrodite kids she could stand.

Rolling her eyes, she walked toward the pair. "Hey, I think you're kind of squishing my friend here. I advise you to get off," she said, a tiny glint of malice in her eye.
Danielle Manaji
Danielle Manaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Celare Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 am

Thomas was caught by surprise when someone came flying at him, and he was almost toppled to the ground from her tackle-hug, but that was only because of surprise. He managed to retain his balance, before grinning when he realised who it was. "Kay! I've not seen you in forever!" He said, hugging the girl. "I know I should visit, but I have to keep training up, and when your schedule has to have a lot of egocentric idiots, it's not quite the easiest thing to do. I've had to go back afterwards and just practice by myself so I knew I had the theory right!" He protested. Some of his cabinmates were okay, but that was a very small number, Jonathon Liks was the first annoying person who came to Thomas' mind. The guy wouldn't let a speck of dirt touch him or do any work as if his life depended on it. "They're lucky they're only Aphrodite kids, otherwise I'd be hoping the monsters found their scent, but it's likely too weak or they're cowards and stay here all the time." He said with a sigh.

He couldn't contain the smile that sprung to his face when he saw Kay almost fall into the armour. "You always were a little klutzy Kay, as stable as the sea I suppose you could say." He commented, before seeing another girl come in. "Hi Dani!!" He said, waving to her even though there was only a short distance between them. "Nah, don't worry. If Kay was squishing me she'd have an unpleasant sensation in her gut later on. Mainly because she'd feel guilty... But a little of it would go to what I might have been able to get from Hermes Kids, and maybe a few herbs from Demeter ones too." He was lucky like that, he didn't know why, but he could usually convince people to give him things for free or for dirt cheap prices. That was the actual pay one time, because he didn't feel like haggling, but he stopped his mind ramble to respond to his two friends.

"Good. Practising how good you can be with water makes you all the more invaluable and special, though you already are." He said, smiling, before continuing. "I know I've said this more than often enough, but you really should use what you can do to the best of your abilities, but remember to not neglect other skills too." He half-lectured, before turning to Dani."How have you been Dani? Your brothers annoying you much?" He asked, he knew some of them were alright, but others were downright terrible. "And if you didn't hear what I've been saying to Kay, don't even get me started on my own Half-Siblings." He added.
Thomas Celare
Thomas Celare

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 am

Kayleigh smiled as Thomas hugged her hugging him back she laughed "You always were busy even when we were younger. They are that bad eh, you should practice with me sometime. I won't go easy on you." She said winking at him. "Of course it would have to be afterwards, I could come practice with you when your doing it by yourself sometime." She said suggesting. "Yeah, lucky. Though being a daughter of Poseidon has been fun so far. Can't stay away from the water long enough hence the water bottle I've always have carried around with me." She said holding her water bottle up again. She opened it and made the water flop out and fly around the room a second before havign it go back into the bottle.

She frowned "Was not! I just lost my footing is all." She said grinning. "I like that though as stable as the sea... nice I'm going to snag that from you TomCat!" She said laughing. "Oh hi there. I've known TomCat here forever now So no worries!" She said to the girl that Thomas called Dani. "Your right I would feel guilty, but if you poison me I will hurt you little boy.... Just kidding I love you TomCat your too funny" She said laughing.

She grinned when he said she was special "Thanks TomCat" She said listening to him again. "Yes Yes I know Thomas, I got to practice other things then just practicing on controlling with water. I know it." She said rolling her eyes playfully. She looked at the girl and smiled "Hi there, I am Kayleigh Smyth Daughter of Poseidon. It's nice to meet you." She said looking at the girl, then Thomas then back at the girl named Dani.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Ross Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 am

Ryan walked halfway past the Armory, looking for the Mess Hall with his nose buried in a book. He had forgotten his contacts and decided to leave them out for once. His sword was hanging from his belt casually, and Squirtle on his shoulder, minding his own business.

Looking up just as he almost crashed into the Armory, he stepped back hurriedly, blinking in surprise at the group of three older campers who seemed to be having a Love Fest.

"Crazies," he sighed heavily, picking up Squirtle, who had apparently fallen off Ryan's shoulder.
Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum