The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open) Empty Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open)

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 am

Savanna sat at the piano again, a slight smile on her face. Last time she was here, her father got extremely mad at her for dating Jonny-Boy. Yet, now she was dating Tony and her life was actually turning out for the better. Now her father was somewhat happy with her, Jonny-Boy was her friend, and Tony was being he perfect boyfriend. Savanna still felt like life was wrong, but not so much. It was just a dull tugging that reminded her that something was wrong. Savanna didn't want to dwell on it though.

Pulling out her ripped sheet of music, Savanna played the chords. It was her favorite song: Lover, You Should've Come Over. Her voice went well with it and her fingers played the keys effortlessly. Jeff Buckley was a genius.

"Looking out the door I see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners. Parading in a wake of sad relations. As their shoes fill up with water. Maybe I'm too young. To keep good love from going wrong. But tonight, you're on my mind so. You never know Broken down and hungry for your love. With no way to feed it. Where are you tonight? Child, you know how much I need it. Too young to hold on and too old to just break free and run. Sometimes a man gets carried away, When he feels like he should be having his fun. Much too blind to see the damage he's done. Sometimes a man must awake to find that, really, He has no-one... So I'll wait for you... And I'll burn. Will I ever see your sweet return? Oh, will I ever learn? Oh, Lover, you should've come over. Cause it's not too late. Lonely is the room the bed is made The open window lets the rain in. Burning in the corner is the only one. Who dreams he had you with him. My body turns and yearns for a sleep that won't ever come" It was here where Savanna's voice began breaking a little, but it still sounded beautiful." It's never over, My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder. It's never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her... It's never over, All my blood for the sweetness of her laughter... It's never over, She's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever..."

Savanna wasn't able to finish the song, because she heard a gasp come from the direction of the seat, making Savanna stop playing to look at them, her eyes glazing over from almost tears.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open) Empty Re: Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open)

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

Kurt entered the amphitheater, camera in his hands and him zooming in on the girl...then again, people got mad at him every time he tried taking pictures without permission.

When the girl looked at him, Kurt hesitantly raised his camera, smiling sheepishly. "Do you mind?" he questioned curiously, gesturing at it. He really hoped she would let him- the emotion on her face was unbelievable. Like, Jon the morning after getting wasted.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open) Empty Re: Lover, You Should've Come Over (Open)

Post by Savanna Williams Mon May 02, 2011 5:23 am

Savanna looked at the boy curiously. "You want to take a picture? When I just had an emotion breakdown?" Savanna chuckled darkly, rolling her eyes. "You can if you want, but I can't guarantee that I won't delete them from your camera so you won't show anyone."

Turning back to the piano, Savanna played a simple song; Only Hope. It wasn't as emotion as what she usually played, but Savanna didn't want a stranger to see her opened up like he just did. "Who are you?" Savanna wondered as she played, not looking at the boy.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 am

Kurt grinned happily, moving in front of the girl. "Thanks!" he grinned, zooming in on the girl's face and taking a few pictures at different distances. "You are not getting your hands on my baby." Kurt frowned, going for a different angle. "Jon is probably the only one who'll see these either way..and maybe my mum."

"Kurt, Son of Hermes. Who are you?" Kurt questioned, going behind the girl for the final set of pictures.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 am

Savanna glanced up at him lazily, still playing. It was a simple song and she knew it by heart. She didn't have sheet music for it, she just played. "Jonny-Boy will be seeing them? Sounds humliating and frightening. He knows that I can hurt him if he makes fun of them though." Savanna shook her head.

"Savanna, Daughter of Hades." Savanna replied, a smirk on her face.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Mon May 02, 2011 5:57 am

Kurt shrugged. "He probably won't. Either way, he rarely gets his paws on my baby." Sitting on top of the piano, done with the pictures, Kurt scrolled through them in approval. "Do you want copies? I can give you a discounted price of $4 per ten pictures." he offered.

"Oh. You're Savanna." Kurt grinned. "Pleasure to finally meet you." he added, wondering why in the world she was smirking.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 am

Savanna laughed. "Your his boyfriend? Am I correct?" Savanna wondered, looking at the boy with an amused smile. He was going to be in a world of hurt. Savanna was going to make sure he was good enough for Jonny-Boy, cause that's what friends were for. "Sure, I'm positive Anthony would want to see them." She replied, laughing.

"Yes, I am Savanna. Its a pleasure to meet you too."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 am

"Yeah..." Kurt nodded hesitantly, wondering if she had a problem with that before seeing her smile. "We met back home, at the agency. And you should be worried about him hurting me, not me hurting him." he added. He was sued to getting the riot act. He has had more boyfriends than Jon and knew what to say every time.

"so, what weapon do you use? Sword, bow, knives?" Kurt questioned curiously, the weight of his knives reminding him that this girl might just kill him.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 am

Savanna stopped playing, seeing as the song was technically over. "He told me a little about you, but the was before the hell hound decided to attack us. Have you ran into him yet? He can tell you all about what happened." Savanna stated with a scowl, remembering how Jonny-Boy scared the shit out of her.

"I use my sword." Savanna pulled out her sword. It was in miniature form, but when Savanna pushed the button, it grew to the size of a regular sword. It was midnight black and gleamed. "But, I usually use my fists. Swords can get messy." Savanna smirked. "What about you Kurt?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 am

"What did he say?" Kurt asked curiously, wondering why a hell hound had attacked them. "I have, but we were ah...well, occupied." Kurt grinned like the Cheshire cat, scrolling through some old pictures of the Eiffel Tower.

"That's cool...I use knives." Kurt reached into his boots, and, extracting a pair of rather short knives, twisted the points and watched with pleasure as they lengthened quite a bit. Not as long as a sword, but longer than most knives. "I'm kind of a pacifist though, I'm not a big fan of unneeded violence."
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am

"Oh, he just pretended that he didn't remember me and scared the shit out of me. I mean, it didn't help that my leg is broken and bloodied." Savanna moved her leg so Kurt could see it. There was a new bandage on it, but the blood was still seeping through. It seemed like it would never stop bleeding.

"Knives are alright. They get the job done though." Savanna stated, looking at them. "That's cool, they sorta of work the same way mine do." Savanna looked at her sword fondly, watching it glint in the sun. "I'm not a pacifist in any way. I know that I can get the job done with fighting." Savanna shrugged, not really caring.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 am

"Sounds like Jon...shouldn't you be resting?" Kurt observed, squinting at the wound, "Gross. Did it actually rip out flesh, or just a bite?" he asked curiously. resisting the temptation to poke it.

"You know, you seem really familiar. Have we ever met outside of camp?" Kurt wondered, fiddling with his camera. He needed to look into waterproof ones soon.... Anyways, he could've sworn he knew Savanna from somewhere. but eh couldn't quite put his finger on it.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

Savanna smirked and shrugged. "I don't really know. I haven't seen it. I'll have to ask the satyrs working at the infirmary. I can't wait to see what it looks like though."

"I might've met you somewhere. Do you live in New York? I was the bitchy little girl that always stole stuff and was friends with the cripple James. Everyone thought we were dating and shit. You might've known me from anywhere."
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Tue May 03, 2011 11:16 am

Kurt chewed his lip, thinking. "Huh...Did you ever wear two, ugly and horrible barrettes in your hair? And no, I live in France but I lived here for a few years." Kurt answered, sneaking a picture of Savanna. and quickly saving it to his phone quickly.

"Don't invite meto the viewing. I don't want to see what possibly may be ripped out flesh." Kurt shuddered in disgust.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 am

Savanna bursts out laughing. "Yes, my mother forced me to wear them. That was when she was sober in the morning. Once she was drunk all the time I became more rocker." Savanna looked at Kurt more closely, finally recognizing him. "Holy shit! Its you!"

"I won't" Savanna replied smirking.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Gutierrez Tue May 03, 2011 11:28 am

"I'm who?" Kurt asked, raising an eyebrow. "and by the way, I might not be as fashionable as I was nine years ago, but those barrettes were horrible and tacky. And you were loud and obnoxious." Kurt criticized easily,

"Thank the gods. Though..." Kurt grinned. "It could be a pleasure to come and see your mangled leg." Ideas were forming in his head already.
Kurt Gutierrez
Kurt Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down