Shockers and Lack of Memories (continuation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shockers and Lack of Memories (continuation)

Post by Jonathon Liks on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Jonathon groaned as he opened his eyes, only to shut them. He had no idea where he was. It was way too quiet for it to be Paris. The plane? Most likely... Jon groaned again, sitting up and slowly opening his eyes to see that he was in an infirmary of sorts.

"Where am I?" he muttered, moving his head, only to get a blinding headache. "Ugh. I must have drank a lot..." he groaned, still not recognizing the place. "But I'm definitely ain't at Kurt's..." he sighed.

Settling back against the pillow, he waited for an explanation.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shockers and Lack of Memories (continuation)

Post by Savanna Williams on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Savanna woke up with a start. She sat up in the bed, sweat pouring down her face. "What the hell is going on?" she cried, before looking down to see her leg wrapped in white bandages. The bandages were stained with a dark red substance. Savanna's breathe began to speed up as she gazed down at her leg. Her shorts were cut even shorter and there were smalled bandages randomly placed on her legs. Bruises were everywhere and Savanna felt like she had lost a lot of blood.

Looking over, Savanna noticed Jonny-Boy talking to himself. "Jonny-Boy, are you alright? Did the hell hound hurt you that bad?" A satyr suddenly handed her a mirror, looking afraid of her. Savanna looked into the mirror and saw a giant bruise on her cheek and a cut on her forehead. Savanna was still pretty, but she looked really beat up.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Jonathon looked at the girl blankly. "Who are you?" he asked curiously. Looking at the girl strangely, he frowned. He felt like he was supposed to know her, but nothing came up. "Do you know where Kurt is?" he questioned, eyes widening. The Roman demigod was supposed to take him to the beach in a few hours, judging by Jon's Rolex.

"What hellhound?"

Reaching up to tenderly touch his head, Jonathon winced as he felt a thick bandage. Hissing in slight pain, he looked at his lightly red fingers. blood? But...no, that shouldn't have happened this time. What the hell happened?
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Savanna gaped at Jonny-Boy. "I'm Savanna Williams, daughter of Hades, your ex-girlfriend, your savior." Savanna looked at him, waiting for him to make any sort of reaction. "I'm sorry, I don't know a Kurt. All I know is that, you came back from Paris and then a hell hound attacked us. You tried to fight it, but it kicked your ass, but then I killed it." Savanna stared at Jonny-Boy, her voice edging on panic.

"What's a hell hound?" Savanna cried, her tone angry now. What game was Jonny-Boy trying to play here? "A hell hound is a monster from the Underworld." Savanna yelled at him, glaring. Jonny-Boy had to be playing a joke on her. "Don't you remember?" her voice was softer now, sadder even.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Jon blinked. "Sorry, no idea who you are- even if I did, why would I date a girl? Anyways, where are we?" he asked curiously. "I'm supposed to go beaching with him- wait, no one doesn't know Kurt. He's the top photographer!" What was this girl playing at? Kurt was one of the best amateur photographers.

"I know what that is, thank you very much," Jon huffed. "I was just simply wondering why there was one attacking us in PARIS...and remember what? I just don't know how I got here!" Jon scowled angrily, folding his arms across his bare chest.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Savanna raised an eyebrow at Jonny-Boy, but deciding that fighting him wasn't worth it. "Alright, I don't give a damn if you say you wouldn't date a girl. You did though. And we are at Camp Halfblood. You came back after you left in June. Its July now." Savanna rubbed her forehead, ignoring the pain from the cut. "What do you remember?" Savanna wondered, wishing Tony was hear. He could calm her down.

Laughing at his angry, Savanna ran a hand through her hair, notices that there was blood there too. I don't even remember that damn beast hitting my head.... "You got here because you did! I don't know why you are here! You just showed up and then the hell hound attacked us!" Savanna shot back.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 pm

"I remember getting wasted last night and getting back to the dorm after curfew. I've lived in France for almost a year." Jon said with a long suffering sigh, rolling his eyes. "I am the son of Venus...I mean, Aphrodite." he listed. "I know my name. I'm dating Kurt. That's about it." he shrugged.

"Camp Halfblood? In Italy?" Jon frowned curiously. He pushed back the blanket and swung his legs over the side of the bed, standing unsteadily, glad to see that he still had on jeans.

Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Savanna openly gaped at Jonny-Boy. "Okay, I get that this Kurt person is your boyfriend. I need to approve that he is good enough for you and you've only lived in Paris for a month, You got kicked out or something. Yes, you are the son of Aphrodite and I'm the daughter of Hades or Pluto or whatever you call him." Savanna narrowed her eyes at Jonny-Boy. "What's wrong with you?" Savanna wondered.

Letting out a groan of frustration and pain (because of her leg), Savanna ran her hands through her hair in anger. "No, Camp Halfblood in New York!" She seethed, getting annoyed now. There had to be something wrong with him.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:26 am

Jon frowned. "What's wrong with you? I've never seen you before in my life...well, before today." he frowned. "You seem to know a lot about me. Why don't you explain what I'm doing here?" he challenged, sitting back down.

Jon understood a bit- like he was at the Greek Camp Halfblood, he had dated this girl, and all fo the basic background stuff.

Huh.

He must've been dropped on his head when he was little.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 am

Savanna sat dumbfounded with her leg throbbing in pain and the feeling of the blood flowing from it easily. "Besides the fact that a hell hound took a chunk out of my leg, my ex-boyfriend has no clue who the hell I am and I am tired beyond belief, nothing is wrong." Savanna seethed, looking at Jonny-Boy. "You're modeling agency fired you or something. You came back to camp. That's all I know." Savanna stated honestly, rubbing her eyes while yawning.

Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am

Jon bit his lip, containing his laughter with just there success. Mirroring his thoughts to his words was hard, but he was doing it.

"Savvy, you are so damn gullible." Jon burst out laughing, holding his sides. "You seriously fell for that? Since when has there been an Italian Camp Halfblood?"

As Jon stood back up, he blinked a few times to get rid of the dizziness then stuffed his feet in the sandals at the foot of the bed. "Well, I'm gonna head off before you decided to kill me..." he said, grinning brightly before scooping up his sword and duffel, hauling it out of there.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 am

When Jonny-Boy said that what he pulled was all a joke, Savanna lunged at him with a pillow, ignoring the shooting pains in her leg. "YOU EFFING BASTARD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WORRIED ME LIKE THAT!" Savanna screamed at him, traitor laughs escaping her mouth. Savanna couldn't believe that Jonny-Boy was just messing with her. She was relieved, yet angry at him. Not only did they both wake up in the infirmary, but he pretended to not remember her. Savanna was going to get so much pay-back.

Savanna pulled him back when he decided to move. "Oh no you don't! You are going to carry me back to my damn cabin! I am not going to stay here longer! Nor am I going to knock myself out from Shadow Traveling! So get to lifting!"
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:58 am

Jon dodged the attack, grinning. "Aw, you were worried? I had no idea you cared!" he said brightly, sliding the duffel off his back and hefting Sav on, grunting slightly at the weight

"You weigh a ton.." he teased, picking up his bag and handing it to Sav. "Might as well make yourself useful." he said, backing through the door way.

"Beep beep beep..." he sounded teasingly. "But really, are you gonna kill me?"
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:02 am

Savanna glared at Jonny-Boy playfully. "I had no idea you wanted to die!" Savanna shot back, grinning at Jonny. Savanna smiled when he picked her up. "Uh huh, that's what I thought. You owe me."

Smacking him slightly, Savanna stuck her tongue out at him. "I do not, you're just weak." Savanna joked, holding his bag. Laughing at Jonny-Boy, Savanna shook her head. "That hell hound took a good bit out of my leg and its all you're fault." Savanna accused teasingly. "No, I'm not going to kill you. Just make you my personal servant until I get better."
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:37 am

Jon shrugged mindlessly to Sav's statements, focusing on getting to the Cabins. "How has Camp been?" he questioned his best (and only
American) friend curiously.

"Like a driving monkey? Or well, carrying monkey?" Jon complained, stopping for a quick rest. "And how the Underworld is it my fault? It's your father."
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 am

Savanna shrugged as she held onto Jonny-Boy, worried he would drop her. "It's been interesting, that's for sure. Sara saw me and Tony... well... being all lovery dovey and got really pissed. Her and I aren't really on talking or anything bases." Savanna felt sad that her and Sara weren't talking. She missed her company.

"Exactly. You also have to do other things... I just have to think of them." Savanna stated sweetly, already plotting ways to get revenge while getting whatever she wanted. "I don't know if my father did that. I will have to talk to him though." Savanna shook her head.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 am

"Ouch. Tonks definitely is bipolar. I think my life is so much simpler. My roommate almost moved out after one week with me and we're dating now." Jon laughed, grinning. "So, your cabin?"

"Great.." Jon groaned. "I think I might just go home this year...you know, just for fun...maybe escape a certain Daughter of Hades.." he muttered the last bit, grinning to himself, starting up his walk again.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 am

Savanna laughed. "Sara is my best friend, so I'm sure everything will work out just fine." Savanna urged herself to believe the words. "Aw, that's so sweet. I have to meet your boyfriend!" Savanna grinned, she was glad Jonny-Boy was happy. It was only fair. "Of course my cabin, lets just hope Anthony isn't there. I'm sure that would be a fun adventure if he was." Shaking her head, Savanna sighed.

"Oi! I am not that bad! You know you enjoy my company! You would miss me too much if you left." Savanna teased, grinning. "I'm thinking about leaving after summer. I mean, I've been here for so long. Maybe I can stay with someone." Savanna doubted anyone beside Tony would let her live with them. Savanna liked that idea though.
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathon Liks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 am

"Sweet?" John snorted. "Yeah, keep thinking that, Savvy." he grinned. "He's the one who got me wasted in the first place."

He entered the cabin, and seeing, no Tony in sight, dumped Sav on an empty bed insincerely, "What school would you be going to if you did?" he questioned curiously, leaning against the bunk bed's edge, grinning. "I'm probably going to Good or something like that. Or Paris...that'd be fun..." Jon said thoughtfully.
Jonathon Liks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am

Savanna raised an eyebrow at Jonny-Boy. "This boy sounds suspiciously like a Hermes kid...." Savanna commented, yawning slightly, wondering how she went from killing a hell hound to being carried by a son of Aphrodite. Today was just getting weirder and weirder.

When Jonny-Boy dropped her on the bed, she landed on her leg, causing her the yelp in pain. "Thanks a lot you asshole." Savanna commented, looking at her bloodied bandaged leg. Looking up at Jonny-Boy tiredly, Savanna sighed. "Sorry I called you that, just don't do that to my leg." Savanna rubbed her eyes.

"I probably would go to Goode as well. But, after James died--" Savanna caught herself, realizing she never told anyone but Tony about James and that was only because James was Tony's protector before Savanna's. Clearing her throat, Savanna continued. "Then again, I don't plan on going to school again."
Savanna Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top