The Half-Blood Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practicing

2 posters

Go down

Practicing  Empty Practicing

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 am

Kayleigh walked onto the Archery Range carrying a bow and arrow in her right hand and her water bottle in the left hand. She was going to do as Thomas suggested and practice not only targeting with water but targeting with the bow and arrow to see if she could do just as well with it. She reached the target she wanted and placed her water bottle on the ground sitting straight up and position her arrow correctly on the bow. She began to pull the arrow back but was stopped when she heard a twig snapped behind them. She turned around yanking the dagger out of its holster on her boot and went into a defense stance. "Who's there??" She said pointing the dagger to someone standing in the shadows.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Practicing  Empty Re: Practicing

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

Savanna walked toward the Archery Range, holding her black sword in her hands. She missed having it back. Now that her and Jonathon were over, she had gotten her sword back. As she approached the range, she acidentally stepped on a twig, causing a girl to turn on her with a dagger.

Smirking, Savanna held her sword up. "Savanna Williams." She replied, knowing that the girl probably knew her name. Most people did.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 am

Kayleigh nodded at the girl straightening up but still had her dagger pointed at her. "Kayleigh Smyth..." She said shoving her dagger into it's holster on her boot and picked up her bow and arrow. "Targeting practice too?" She asked but noticed the girl only had a black sword in her hands so she wondered what she was doing out there. "I'm daughter of Poseidon and you?" She asked but had a feeling she knew who her godly father was. She looked at her water bottle laying in the ground wondering if she should leave it there or not but looked back at the girl.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Savanna felt a spark of recognition when the girl said her name, but she didn't know why. "Nice to meet you." Savanna said, pressing the button on her sword so it became it's miniature toy-looking form. "Just wandering. I'm bored." Savanna commented, when in reality, she was looking for Tony.

Savanna's raised an eyebrow. Of course, that's where Savanna heard the name. "Daughter of Hades. Pleasure to finally meet you cuz." Savanna commented, laughing.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Kayleigh watched as she pushed something on the sword and it became toy looking and smaller. That was kind of cool, Kayleigh started to wonder how that was even possible. "Nice to meet you too." She said nodding when Savanna said she was just wandering. She relaxed up as she said she was the daughter of Hades. Cousin.... she didn't even think that she would have cousins. "Same to you. Didn't come to me that I'd have a cousin. Guess I didn't think about it." She said shrugging but laughed with her.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Savanna leaned against a tree and looked around. Hopefully she would find Tony somewhere. She still had to give him back his dagger. And he owed her a kiss... as usual. "I don't know I had a cousin either. I mean, I heard that I had one, but I didn't believe it. Apparently there is a kid of Zeus too." Savanna shrugged. "Can't believe everything you hear though, right?"
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 am

Kayleigh faced her target again, placed the arrow correctly on the bow, pulled back and let go. She watched as the arrow flew through the air and over the target missing it completely. "ughh..." She groaned and face Savanna again. "Really? A Zeus kid? I haven't heard of that one yet" She said shrugging. "Yeah you can't really, though I don't get told much but I don't care about what people say." She said nodding agreeing with her.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 am

Savanna watched with amused eyes as her cousin missed the target completely. "You're just as bad as I am, eh?" Savanna wondered, looking at the bow disdainfully. "Yeah, apparently there is a Zeus kid. He's apparently like disowned by him or something. Bria, the Oracle, told me that he was blind." Savanna felt awful that she was gossiping, but it felt like her cousin deserved to know about him. Savanna thought it was only reasonable that the cousins knew about each other. "Me either. Most people are spreading rumors about me, so I just don't pay attention." Savanna smiled at her cousin.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am

Kayleigh nodded. "Yeah I guess so... I am useless when it comes to using a bow and arrow but, I can do this." She said smirking and opened up her water bottle focusing on the target in front of her. She closed her eyes, breathed in deep and opened her eyes up using the water to create her water jets and let them soar through the air hitting the target square on the middle. She turned back at Savanna smiling. "That is one thing I am good at." She said "Hmm... I'd like to meet this so called Zeus kid. It sucks that he is blind though I bet that makes things difficult for him." She said sighing. "Ahhh I haven't heard anything about you. Hopefully I won't I hate people who spread rumors I don't think that is right." She said shrugging.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 am

Savanna watched in amazement as Kayleigh manipulated the water. That was something that Savanna found amazing. "That's amazing. I wish I could do that. I can only raise dead people from the ground and..." Savanna paused with a smirk and she summoned her ability to Shadow Travel. She couldn't describe the feeling, but once she felt herself slip into the Shadows, the overwhelming fatigue took ahold of her. Yet, before she could blink, she was standing on the other side of Kayleigh. To Savanna, it felt like it took forever, but in reality it was only a second or two. "Shadow travel." She continued, her breathing only slightly labored. "I need to meet him too. Maybe we could all get together and meet. It would be interesting for sure." Savanna stated with a smirk.

Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh Smyth Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 am

(OOC: Sorry this is so late, I've been busy with school)

Kayleigh nodded as Savanna said what she done with the water was amazing. "Thanks, I've been practicing. Dead people... raising from the ground? Sounds kinda creepy." She said laughing slightly as she focused on the water she just hit the target with making it coming back into the bottle. She closed the lid as Savanna appeared beside her. "Oh wow, now that is cool!" She said amazed. "Shadow travel looks like a very good secret weapon Savanna." She said grinning."Yes we should all meet together one day, definitely would be interesting." She said nodding agreeing with her cousin.
Kayleigh Smyth
Kayleigh Smyth

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanna Williams Sun May 22, 2011 7:17 am

Savanna laughed and shrugged. "Not that creepy. I mean, I get along with them and they listen to me." Savanna stated. While talking to dead people and summoning them from the ground with homemade cookies wasn't odd to her, it was odd to other people. Normal people don't get along with dead people better than people who are alive. Savanna knew that she was only like that because of her father. Savanna shivered, even though the sun was beating down on her. "Its really weird, shadow traveling I mean. You hear weird noise, its super cold, you feel like your on the fastest roller coaster ever. But, I love it. Its my favorite thing in the world. And, like you said, its a very good weapon." Savanna yawned, feeling tired because of it. "I'm sure if we go to the cabin to find him we could meet up. I'm sure that it probably won't be the best conversation though." Savanna knew that Hades didn't really get along with everyone else. Savanna looked a like him because of the look in her eyes. Everyone knew that she was his daughter because of that. It was unnerving being treated badly because of your father.
Savanna Williams
Savanna Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum