Demanding My Hammer Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demanding My Hammer Back

Post by Ares on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Ares marched up to Athena's door, a murderous glare on his face. He had been rummaging through his armory for his war hammer- and what did he find? No war hammer! And who else but Athena. who Ares was pretty sure hated him with a passion? Knocking angrily on the door, the not-as-tall0-as-some-people-thought waited impatiently for his half sister to answer, ignoring the looks from the street vendors.

Ares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demanding My Hammer Back

Post by Athena on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Athena sighed, setting down the mortal book she had been reading. It was an intriguing story based on Egyptian mythology, but it was absolutely false; as far as she knew, there were no Egyptian gods on the other side of the river. She made a mental note, however, to check with Zeus, just in case. She strode to the door, irritated. Why would anyone interrupt her while she was reading?

Planning to yell at whoever had decided to bother her, she was momentarily taken aback when she saw Ares at the door. Ares was her least favorite sibling...why would he be coming to her house. "You interrupted my reading," she scowled, irritated. And it had been such a good book, too...what a shame to waste the time on this creature. "Do you have a purpose for annoying me, or is irritation part of your nature?"

Athena
Admin

View user profile http://halfbloodchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Ares scowled at his half sister. "Did you take my war hammer?" he demanded angrily. "And I don't care what you were doing- I need my war hammer now." He ignored the insult- he got them on a daily basis from mortal down below who had no idea that Ares could kill them easily. He really wanted to get his weapon back from his cursed half sister and find Aphrodite so they could cuddle. Ares didn't care about Athena's dearest reading- after all, that was probably why she didn't have a current lover- she didn't, right?

Frowning slightly, Ares distantly wondered just how often Athena got...ahem, involved with mortals.

Ares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Aphrodite walked along the main pathway of Olympus searching for Ares. She spotted him standing in the Doorway of Athena's house, where the two seemed to be in a heated discussion. Making her way over to the house she listened to them argue for a moment before stepping up behind Ares. "Now now.." She began in a soothing tone. "No need to fight." She wrapped her arms around Ares' waist from behind. "What seems to be the problem here?"

Aphrodite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Looking up at Aphrodite's voice, Ares pouted at his lover. "Athena took my war hammer but she's not fessing up." he accused childishly, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Athena. "I knew she did it. Everyone loves me here, so they wouldn't take my favorite weapon. Right?" he asked Aphrodite, slightly confused. He wasn't the brightest flame in the fireplace, but he knew he was smart when he wanted to, and he used those limited smarts to figure out that Athena was the robber!

Ares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Aphrodite shook her head slightly, smiling fondly at her lover. "Are you sure she took it?" She asked, her voice soft and soothing so if it came to it she could probably prevent a fight. "Of course everyone loves you, Ares." She said kissing his cheek softly and looking at Athena, her eyes searching the other goddess for any sign that she might of taken the hammer.

Aphrodite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:14 am

Athena leaned against the doorway, partly bemused and partly increasingly becoming more annoyed. She didn't mind Aphrodite's prescence, but today she seemed much...gooeyer than usual. A single, thin eyebrow rose as they flirted. "If you're going to get intimate, I would prefer if you did it somewhere else," she cut in, glaring at Ares. She always blamed Ares for things like this. "I do not need to see this on my doorstep."

"As for your hammer," she continued, scowl deepening, "what in the world made you think I had it? I have no need for a war hammer. Perhaps Hephaestus is making something new. You should check with him." She nodded gratefully at Aphrodite for doubting that she would have stolen it. Normally, she would've been more patient, but she had met some mortals on earth that day and her patience was just about shot.

(OOC: I didn't know Aphrodite was this...cuddly. XD)

Athena
Admin

View user profile http://halfbloodchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am

Ares grunted. "We aren't. You're too much of a smart ass to actually let us." He scowled, remembering the incident with Hephaestus. He had been trying to keep it in the bedroom ever since.

"Well, what wouldn't make me think you had it? You hate me with a passion!" Ares frowned. "And I have checked the forge. Nothing that resembles my hammer. Just a bunch of swords."

He really needed his hammer- he wanted to duel with Apollo, and his hammer was prefect for smashing that pretty boy's arrows.

Ares

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top